Human Female Face - Laila Sun's Refuge

otto.5684

@Haishao.6851 said:

@"otto.5684" said:I am trying to figure out which human female face is Laila's (Durmand priory) in Sun's Refuge? Appreciate help.

It would help to have a screenshot

EDIT:I went in game to find her.

!
84XNh28.jpg
I don't have a makeover kit right now so I cannot look, but maybe someone will know.

I think that’s one of the makeover exclusives. Albeit with a huge amount of editing using the facial sliders.

If nobody has posted a replica of the preset by the time im home from work I’ll give it a go and post a screenshot here detailing what needs to be adjusted.

I kinda pride myself on making unique characters so challenge accepted.

@Haishao.6851 said:

@"otto.5684" said:I am trying to figure out which human female face is Laila's (Durmand priory) in Sun's Refuge? Appreciate help.

It would help to have a screenshot

EDIT:I went in game to find her.

!
84XNh28.jpg
I don't have a makeover kit right now so I cannot look, but maybe someone will know.

Thanks! Is there a way that you can upload a picture not from URL? I saved a picture of her on my computer but could not figure out a way to upload it.

Hint from me! You do not need a makeover kit to see the exclusive character creation. There is character creation vendors in every city (excluding Amnon and Ebon Hawk) where you see the exclusive ones.

@moonstarmac.4603 said:It doesn't match anything I've seen in the exclusive faces of Human or Norn...but, I like it

Ya, that was what I found as well when I compared with the exclusive human faces., but I though I just could not figure out which one is it :/

Anet can you pretty please add it to the exclusive list :3

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:

@Purgatori.3645 said:Third row of new faces ...2nd one ....It's the same on I have on my warrior with editing due to sliders

It wont be exactly the same as she's an NPC so they made her brows darker etc ... but it is the same face!

looks nothing like it :-/

Well that's weird because the pic that is posted of the NPC looks almost exactly like my Warrior. And that's the face I used. Only difference being that this npc has darker eyebrows and , like myself, clearly used the custom sliders to change the default face. Getting this look shouldn't be hard using that face.

• 9 months later...