WvW Hammer Herald: Backbreaker 15: Tower Rangers Go REEEE ! [vid]

Justine.6351

Glass hammer in small-scale going for those pewpew tower rangers, well more than usual anyhow ;-)

Build:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQJASmnvN2gS6JvQRVlbosryPUYW5IKYs8EllNFiNMp5N2DsgPsNAHYBA-jlCBABAcAB64AEwxhQAr9HlfB8gAqU9nzUCmnuGNOCAlfBAWHcAM2YJ2YJ2YjN2xGbsxGbsGQsxGbsxGbsxGbsSBonkN-w

Vid:

! Thought about putting it in WvW forum but I don't care about them and want them to keep dying to soulbeast's pewpew.

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:Nice video. You have a fantastc (see I remembered) taste in music. I'll have to snag some of those songs. Also lol at you lurking in the water to delete people with trident.

followed the zerg in to our garrison watergate, I see all. chat log ;-)

@"nosleepdemon.1368" said:What's the trick to Shiro 1? When I use it in WvW it seems to work only half the time and has a short range, it certainly would never teleport me like it did you at 3:45. Most of the time when I use it I get a "you must have a target selected" error which is bonkers, since I do...

Some locations are more polished for teleporting than others. Phase Traversal is a garbage shadow step, there is no denying that. I have a lot fail on me as well, not including every time I unintentionally swap cancel it before the actual teleport.

Wait a sec...several times I saw you and another player get off your warclaws and fight, or you dismounting them and fighting. I was told by reliable, skilled and non-biased WvW veterans that this is impossible. Clearly this is a fake video - just pure pro-warclaw propaganda....

Also, those DE kills....lulz.

Noticed no sigil of energy? No issues with endurance? Also, wondering about your choice of food. I use https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Oysters_with_Zesty_Sauce for anything but pure PPTing. Love that 10% DR.

I request that your next video be solely underwater kills for maximum popcorn entertainment.

@"Turkeyspit.3965" said:Wait a sec...several times I saw you and another player get off your warclaws and fight, or you dismounting them and fighting. I was told by reliable, skilled and non-biased WvW veterans that this is impossible. Clearly this is a fake video - just pure pro-warclaw propaganda....

Noticed no sigil of energy? No issues with endurance? Also, wondering about your choice of food. I use https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Oysters_with_Zesty_Sauce for anything but pure PPTing. Love that 10% DR.

I request that your next video be solely underwater kills for maximum popcorn entertainment.

Rofl,

Yeah my build is just pure tryhard cause I don't care anymore. I have enough evades and if I dont, better luck next time. I really just stopped caring. Think the quake SB killed me 3 times, just put him in cause it just shows you don't have to play something meta to do ok at roaming and have a good time.

I can maybe work on a 100% underwater vid idk I don't play much anymore.

SO basicly beastthings are like:

1 Get atacked2 Use the skills that they used to cheese targets3 Target still alive4 Start unknown brain process "loading processing, not enought knowledge on what to do besided LB cheese momentum"5 Run away until CD from some bow skills are off6 still alive?5 goto 2

This is my observation of players on that video :\Very few really atacked u or know when to use their stuff... wonder why..

@"Aeolus.3615" said:SO basicly beastthings are like:

1 Get atacked2 Use the skills that they used to cheese targets3 Target still alive4 Start unknown brain process "loading processing, not enought knowledge on what to do besided LB cheese momentum"5 Run away until CD from some bow skills are off6 still alive?5 goto 2

This is my observation of players on that video :\Very few really atacked u or know when to use their stuff... wonder why..

Just they way I like them. Put them back in their towers.

@Justine.6351 said:

@"nosleepdemon.1368" said:What's the trick to Shiro 1? When I use it in WvW it seems to work only half the time and has a short range, it certainly would never teleport me like it did you at 3:45. Most of the time when I use it I get a "you must have a target selected" error which is bonkers, since I do...

Some locations are more polished for teleporting than others. Phase Traversal is a garbage shadow step, there is no denying that. I have a lot fail on me as well, not including every time I unintentionally swap cancel it before the actual teleport.

Still waiting

@"Turkeyspit.3965" said:Wait a sec...several times I saw you and another player get off your warclaws and fight, or you dismounting them and fighting. I was told by reliable, skilled and non-biased WvW veterans that this is impossible. Clearly this is a fake video - just pure pro-warclaw propaganda....

Shooting that guy out of the sky from underwater was absolutely inspired. I grinned from ear to ear.

Have to say, your vids encouraged me to practice Staff, and now I am much more successful in 1v1s. Before if I was running solo for dailies and such, I would equip Sw/Sw and just hope for a lucky SW5 to save me in a pinch, but now I'll run with Hammer and Staff, and have replaced Sigil of Energy for Sigil of Hydromancy in the staff, and I'm seeing much better results!

@"Turkeyspit.3965" said:Have to say, your vids encouraged me to practice Staff, and now I am much more successful in 1v1s. Before if I was running solo for dailies and such, I would equip Sw/Sw and just hope for a lucky SW5 to save me in a pinch, but now I'll run with Hammer and Staff, and have replaced Sigil of Energy for Sigil of Hydromancy in the staff, and I'm seeing much better results!

Yeah sigil of energy isn't necessary for hammer Rev when we make liberal use of riposting shadows. Hydromancy is just ridiculous on any power class, certainly on rev. I've had people just drop dead to hydro/geo swap and I'm like "oh...that happened...". Check combat log and it's 5k/1k rofl.