Can we get an official statement on the future completion for current mount packs.

The branded pack was the first pack I purchased. I was happy with it, and realized it was excluding some mounts. I never imaged that I would have to pay more gems just to complete the Skyscale portion of a set. I understand sets like this to complete the rarer license sets; however, including pre-existing bundles exclusively in another unassociated bundle rubbed me the wrong way. It would be nice to know that if (when) the sets are completed, those who purchase the set will have the option to purchase the remaining items individually.

It would be nice to see Anet take a customer friendly stance on this.

They most likely rather have you buy the few missing skins you want for 2000 gems each, along with a list of Skins for the same mount you don't want and will never use, rather than providing the missing skins from previous sets for new mounts for 300-400 gems like they would have been in the thematic sets.

Probably either going to be that going forward, or they will be added to new surprise (you got screwed) mechanics licenses.

It's unfortunate, but vastly more profitable than selling quality expansions for almost the same price as a skinpack/premium skin, for which they would have to make countless of models along with a vast pile of other work and investment.So that's probably what we will be getting going forward.

Mount skins are a massive scam, only a few of them have been worth the money. This is what GW2 has come to when they sell a few Skyscale reskins for the same price as something like Shrine Guardian or Magnificient Hummingbird, true works of art.

And on top of this, selling them at near-expansion prices..

Well, it was when the beetle was released, but I guarantee the logic from Anet will still apply. No, Anet won’t retroactively add beetle or Skyscale skins to the existing mount bundles, nor will they offer any of the theme mounts individually. They never mention not using the same theme for new skins though.

Since the launch of the roller beetle, we’ve seen some players asking whether we’ll update previously-released mount skin packs, such as the Branded Mounts Pack or the recently released Awakened Mounts Pack, to include roller beetle skins. We will not be retroactively adding the roller beetle to previously released mount packs, but we will provide options for roller beetle skins in the Gem Store and will provide details in the future.

http://dulfy.net/2018/07/02/gw2-long-live-lich-developer-ama-summary/

@Haleydawn.3764 said:Well, it was when the beetle was released, but I guarantee the logic from Anet will still apply. No, Anet won’t retroactively add beetle or Skyscale skins to the existing mount bundles. They never mention not using the same theme for new skins though.

The OP isn't asking for retroactive skins. They want to be able to buy just the one MountFit they want, rather than feel forced to buy a package of five to get just one.

Based on past history, though, that isn't likely either.

• The original RNG set of 30 has never been made available as select licenses. ANet's doubled down on that.
  • None of the MountFits made available in any bundle have been offered as singles.

@Hannelore.8153 said:Mount skins are a massive scam, only a few of them have been worth the money.Only a few have been worth the gem cost to you. Clearly, some people have been interested in all of the skins (just not necessarily the same people).

This is what GW2 has come to when they sell a few Skyscale reskins for the same price as something like Shrine Guardian or Magnificient Hummingbird, true works of art.The Skyscale bundle is literally the same price as any other bundle: 2000 gems for five skins, or 400 gems per skin.

And on top of this, selling them at near-expansion prices..Which of the expansions can be purchased with gold converted to gems?In any case, WoW was charging US$25 for Mounts in 2010, before GW2 launched. 2000 gems for a premium skin in GW2 is the same price, the difference being that the Mount itself is earned in game and works the same regardless of the skin used.

I wish they would sell the mount skins with the same theme in a bundles. I prefer to get them in bulk with the same theme and i would like to get the skyscale, warclaw and the beetle in the shiverpeaks theme so i can have the whole set. I dislike the bundles that are with multiple skins for the same mount, i just want one of them.The whole mobile game macro transaction plan is pissing me off, i know how it works i have seen the tables and the "micro" transaction plans, it is all about whale hunting and it wouldn't work that great over time, since the whales will bugger off and the average customer will be too pissed to buy overpriced stuff. The mobile stuff doesn't work in a long run, large games can't sustain that, it works for mobiles cause it easier to craft and easier to maintain.