[NA] Looking for a raid static/training

Hello, I'm looking for a NA guild that regularly schedules raids (I'm familiar with w1-4, 7) and or training of w 5-6 that starts any time :

-before : 5pm EST (9pm server time (UTC))-or after : 9:30pm EST (1:30 am UTC) ~can't always make it to those commonly seen at reset or 1 hour after reset guild raid runs)

Needless to mention, the usual criteria of any given guild: being active and friendly.

Contact me here or mail me in game at account name: Gunslinger.7031.Thank you for taking the time to read this.

i'm trying to schedule new late night raid trainings. since a lot of us work late hours, and/or PST time. we can only be avail around 10pm CSTif you're still looking, we maybe a good fit for you.so far our new peers run a couple of trainings for first 4 wings, and doing up to t4 fractals now.we try to train, or run it often during weekdays, so everyone is comfy to run whenever they're free, or pug it.while reserve weekends for shenanigan activities.if you're interested, here's the link to more info:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/41284/na-pvx-intense-pleasure-mmm-chill-guild-lfm-filthy-casuals-to-insomniacs-new-vet-all-welcome/p1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...