Teleporting twice in a single stun

bethekey.8314

@praqtos.9035 said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:no doesn't look like lag.You havent seen recent 2x2 when DH had a storm in his area, he teleported around entire arena in downedstate

he seems to only port when cc'd tho.altho to be fair most of the time he is cc'd tho, so. idk.a good test is to walk up to him and melee, if you miss point blank range then he is definitely lagging. the guy has to be moving and doing a bunch of stuff tho. or the classic i'm not really there downed state bug.

yeah actually I don't think he is intentionally porting, since his ports don't take him out of harms way. they are almost always the same distance and they don't do much for him.

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:no doesn't look like lag.You havent seen recent 2x2 when DH had a storm in his area, he teleported around entire arena in downedstate

he seems to only port when cc'd tho.altho to be fair most of the time he is cc'd tho, so. idkYe that seems to be weird he teleport only while engi CC'd him. If he has the entire game better to look at him closely if he randomly teleport or only when he is CC'd. Hard to tell if its speedhack or not, I know one guy who is playing from asia on EU and everyone think he is hacking xD

Yea I'd guess it's just lag tbh.. I mean.. if you invest in a port hack you'd want to use it properly right? like.. teleporting between nodes and stuff..And the ports only occur when CC'd and every time in the direction they are currently running (with the exception of 1 time but it seems reasonable to run in the direction they get ported) and one time even back and forth on the same running path.

@"Dawdler.8521" said:Suspicious perhaps, but my reaction is still "this haxxor teleporting around is nothing to compared to what a plain regular thief can do with normal skills" for some reason.Yea right, obviously thief needs his mobility nerfed since it's the only thing thief has and what makes the class still viable in sPvP lol.. And pls let's just ignore that Infiltrator's Arrow cost 6 initiative while thief maxes out on 15 in total so even for a third cast you need to wait and then you are left with 0 initiative which leaves thief with only auto attacks so..