[EU] [PVE] [QQC] Quirky Quaggan Collective: your new quaggan home :3

zeah.1378

Qo0o0o0o0o, QQC wants youuu!

Quirky Quaggan Collective is a chatty social guild focused on PvE and doing fun content together.We have an active ingame life and an very active discord server!If you are looking for a guild with chatty and helping quaggans that enjoy doing the game content together ,this is your place. Noobs and veterans welcome! We hope to create a safe space for you ingame and enjoy together.

We host the following activities:

• daily fractals (t1-t4)
  • pvp dailies
  • weekly raids
  • weekly dungeons
  • events on demand: hp, mastery and bounty runs
  • custom events: we hosted a riddle event and expect to host more customevents in the future: guild hide and seeks, more riddle events, fashion contests, etc.

What we expect from players:

-an engaged mindset towards the guild, and willingness to participate in the group activities that are organised.-a good, tolerant mindset towards your guildies. This is a LGBT friendly community and we won't accept bad behaviour towards other members.

RAIDS: Looking to expand our raid team to comfortably clear W1 to W4.Planning to move on to other wings and challenge motes when these goals are reached.We accept people of all levels in the raid team as long as there is a will to improve and practice.

To join our guild:Join our Discord, read our rules and ask for an ingame invitation to any leader/officer.

https://discord.gg/Xx4bzWN

HBPxkZY.jpg(Our squad proudly posing after our first Cairn kill)

sk4HMXk.jpg(Guildie Challenge Crab Toss!)

QQC is a great guild with a very active discord and a really great sense of community. There is always someone online and fractals are being done daily, raids are being done weekly (training and kill runs).

We are very welcoming and friendly quaggans.

Today we started our second custom event!This time our guildies will have to mimic some screenshots the organizers took in special places of Tyria. We prepared special prizes for the 3 players with more points and small rewards for every participation.We sure had a blast taking the pictures x)Here's a pic of one of the answers of our past riddle event:"Anger and sadness hover on the same tree" We hoped many of our guildies would look in the Guild Hall ...NDUEGc3.jpg

Hey there,

I am from Ireland and I am looking for a guild. I started GW2 when it came out first but only played for a year and then fell out of it. I have been trying to get back into it over the past few months, doing story missions and I am up to PoF part 3 but I have been playing alone and I am getting fed up with that and would love some people to play with. I have basically zero experience with raids, dungeons and fractals but would be willing to learn and keen to learn it! Essentially, I am new to the game again but was an avid GW1 player with thousands of hours in the game so I am not new to MMO/RPG's.

I would love to join and hopefully do some story content with people to get to know one another and then if I am capable enough, I would happily join in on events, raids, dungeons, fractals if I could :)

Cheers!

@DnBDave.2378 said:Hey there,

I am from Ireland and I am looking for a guild. I started GW2 when it came out first but only played for a year and then fell out of it. I have been trying to get back into it over the past few months, doing story missions and I am up to PoF part 3 but I have been playing alone and I am getting fed up with that and would love some people to play with. I have basically zero experience with raids, dungeons and fractals but would be willing to learn and keen to learn it! Essentially, I am new to the game again but was an avid GW1 player with thousands of hours in the game so I am not new to MMO/RPG's.

I would love to join and hopefully do some story content with people to get to know one another and then if I am capable enough, I would happily join in on events, raids, dungeons, fractals if I could :)

Cheers!

You should join the Discord so we can invite you :>

As for experience, you really don't need to worry. We try to run weekly raid trainings and have pretty much fractals, dungeons and other events on demandFeel free to organize your own once you're in, too :smile:

(Also I guess this counts as a post bump?)

I have had lots of great experience playing with QQC. I had previously dropped from GW2 because I couldn't find a nice community where I would feel comfortable, then one day I got the random idea to search through the forums and here I am. ^^ Comes from a casual single player: my lack of experience has never been an issue, quite the contrary, my understanding for the game's mechanics has known a great improvement and now I kinda feel that I finally understand it. Don't be scared, join! <3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...