Tar infusion

I was doing Daybreak LS chapter on my necro and when i got to the prison part i noticed i was "tarred". Effects of the status asides, the GFX of it are pretty rad and i dare say that would make for a pretty nice infusion to use for necro players.

Since both legendary trinkets are there to make mesmers happy, how about A-net start throwing us necros a bone when it comes to cool auras/effects?

@Tiviana.2650 said:I think necros should get a deep purple and black infusion, a purple smoke effect with a bunch of black wailing souls floating around them. Call it soul reaping infusion, but your suggestion is nice too.

No thanks, there is already way to much purple in the game, everything they make these days is purple or pink, and besides green and black are far more fitting for a necro.

@Vavume.8065 said:

@Tiviana.2650 said:I think necros should get a deep purple and black infusion, a purple smoke effect with a bunch of black wailing souls floating around them. Call it soul reaping infusion, but your suggestion is nice too.

No thanks, there is already way to much purple in the game, everything they make these days is purple or pink, and besides green and black are far more fitting for a necro.

How about a green and black then? I am good with a green smoke effect and some wailing black souls. It would have been my first choice anyway, but i figured people like colorful more /shrug

@Tiviana.2650 said:

I am good with a green smoke effect and some wailing black souls.

Sounds good to me.