Mac client issues with pvp que

Twice today when my pvp que popped and I hit accept, nothing happened. I kept trying to hit accept and it still did not register. Once the timer ran down to 0, it closed and I got dishonor. This was all throughout the day, and a third time, right before I am posting this, I clicked the ranked pvp box to que for a match and it stalled until about 2-3 minutes later it gave me dishonor again. This last time I never even got the ability to see that the que had popped it seemed like it was just being slow to register that I had qued for the match.

I have had minor latency issues, but for the most part running the game there is no problem it is just this with pvp. Furthermore, the game will randomly crash, close itself, and show a rectangular white box asking to send a report to Anet, or not, or add a comment. I think I've clicked send once. This is not very frequent and has only happened once in pvp. This would happen on my old windows computer about once every 3 months so I wouldn't even bother to do anything about it, but it has probably happened 4-5 times in the past week or so on my current Macbook pro (2017).

I have had issues with the game crashing when minimizing the application and having to force quit gw2 when I try to exit game and I have already posted about these in other discussions. These issues, while a slight inconvenience, have been happening for a couple months andare not too much of an issue. The aforemented problems, however, have only started in the last couple days to about a week ago, and cause much more of an issue.

Sometimes I have spotify running in the background and sometimes not, either way there seems to be no difference in the occurrence of these issues. Besides that, I never have any programs running while gw2 is. I have considered running parallels or bootcamp but that would be very inconvenient, so I rather not if I don't have to.

Thanks in advance for any help with this.*