Created a real Binding of Ipos on a 3d printer

Kiza.5630

Odd, the forum software is messing up the link. Some strange link detection magic going haywire. Maybe it leaves alone the reddit link https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/caom4e/printed_my_own_evil_book_the_binding_of_ipos_as_a/

edit: I give up, cut&paste the link :pOr maybe this or this one works

more edit: well whatever the forum software is doing it messes up the link. Neither auto linking nor changing a word into a link works for these. Cut&paste away

@Kiza.5630 I've shared the link with some of my discord communities and some cos-players and everyone loves it.I'd love to see one of ANet's partners turn it into a keychain or pin or pendant.

PS yeah the forum software has been messing up for a few days. The mods are aware of it and working with Vanilla (the software developers for the forums).

As a workaround, I've been posting links as code, e.g.https://keeyasnowtail.tumblr.com/post/186143455447/yay-my-own-evil-book-recreated-the-model-of-the

(pre- and post-pend the link with the accent grave or select the text and press ctrl-o)(on American keyboards, it's usually above the tab, the same key used for the tilde ~)

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:@Kiza.5630 I've shared the link with some of my discord communities and some cos-players and everyone loves it.I'd love to see one of ANet's partners turn it into a keychain or pin or pendant.

I've been asked this as well. I'm trying to figure out if this may work via shapeways, a 3D printing service. Steel or aluminium. Plastic is probably not sturdy enough for a keychain. But then steel will be without color I think.

Though I am unsure about legal stuff here. Probably can't use the original name. No idea what I am allowed to do in this case yet.

Thanks for the hint with the links. Already questioned my sanity. :D