[NA, TC][Casual PvX] Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ]

Lanthun.7251

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Providing us a weekly bumps! We are still recruiting!

Disclaimer: I am offline until after Saturday afternoon as I am still in prep for my license exams (part one at least)! All inquiries are still welcomed to contact me, but invites may be delayed! If you see any FUZZies roaming around, don't hesitate to ask them and they will pass names on to those that can recruit! \o/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is your bump for the week :pSo, here is my deal... been playing since GW1, never been in a guild. The last guild I was in was the FCB (fishing council of britannia - Ultima Online, 2008). It was a fun guild, we went fishing... for sea monsters and treasure chests... and drank a lot of rum...

I am super casual (don't even know what fractals are). I have 5 or 6 level 80 avatars, but only play a couple. None of my avatars have anywhere near enough points for their specialization(?), like reaper or dragonhunter. PvM only (y'all call it PVE, I think). My time zone is GMT +8 (Philippines), so I am 12 hours off of EST. 8pm for EST is 8am here. Could work, could be weird. Time will tell.

Short story long... I think I would like to try a guild? If you want an old man that does not know how to play on a team... I am your boy! I live on a rice field, and our net goes down pretty regularly too ha ha B)

@Tukaram.8256 said:Here is your bump for the week :pSo, here is my deal... been playing since GW1, never been in a guild. The last guild I was in was the FCB (fishing council of britannia - Ultima Online, 2008). It was a fun guild, we went fishing... for sea monsters and treasure chests... and drank a lot of rum...

I am super casual (don't even know what fractals are). I have 5 or 6 level 80 avatars, but only play a couple. None of my avatars have anywhere near enough points for their specialization(?), like reaper or dragonhunter. PvM only (y'all call it PVE, I think). My time zone is GMT +8 (Philippines), so I am 12 hours off of EST. 8pm for EST is 8am here. Could work, could be weird. Time will tell.

Short story long... I think I would like to try a guild? If you want an old man that does not know how to play on a team... I am your boy! I live on a rice field, and our net goes down pretty regularly too ha ha B)

Definitely our kind of person! I can toss you an invite when I log on tomorrow and let ya dip your toes in to see how you like things. If you do not get an invite within the next 24hrs, do not hesitate to throw me a message on Discord or a mail in-game! See you soon.