Quickfire vs Loremaster, and F1 passive question

HawkXtream.1538

Hi, I am trying to choose between Quickfire or Loremaster for Firebrand. Which one do you think it's better? For Quickfire, I can constantly apply quickness hence apply Ashes of the Just to allies. But I don't like the present of cd for this traitwhich is a downside. For Loremaster, the valuable property is that it maintains the passive of virtues even it is in cd. Which is vital for firebrand as most of the burning comes from the passive F1. What is ur opinion?

Another question is that, when I activate F1 tome skill, is my F1 passive still on or it went on cd?

@HawkXtream.1538 said:

@RisenHowl.2419 said:loremaster, hands down. It also reduces the skill cds of your tomes, increasing your damage and healing simultaneously. Your f1 passive stops working once f1 is on cd if you don't have loremaster

then what is the advantage of quickfire, should it get a buff?

Even if it got a significant buff, it would still be worse than lore master outside of very specific circumstances.

To work, quickfire needs to satisfy these criteria:-condi build-not running permeating wrath-not running battle presence-access to reliable quickness

Which isn't ideal in any game mode =/