New Character Postures

@VDAC.2137 said:

@"Mea.5491" said:I would sell my soul for a "simple posture" without idle animations!!! :( Something like in ESO, default posture has no idles but we can enable "Personalities" for different animations and emotes.

I’m fine with the idle animations we have now (I mostly see the sylvari ones)

As a female Sylvari player, that's actually my biggest problem. I don't want my serious, cold, edgy Sylvari Reaper to smile and swing her arms. Sure, it's nice on my friendly Firebrand but it doesn't match my Reaper's personality. It annoys me more than it should. And I absolutely can't stand the "brain swipe" on Human/Norn females, their hands clip through the skull. Just give me an option to turn off idle animations on MY characters, that's all I want. I would pay real money for it!

@Mea.5491 said:

@Mea.5491 said:I would sell my soul for a "simple posture" without idle animations!!! :( Something like in ESO, default posture has no idles but we can enable "Personalities" for different animations and emotes.

I’m fine with the idle animations we have now (I mostly see the sylvari ones)

As a female Sylvari player, that's actually my biggest problem. I don't want my serious, cold, edgy Sylvari Reaper to smile and swing her arms. Sure, it's nice on my friendly Firebrand but it doesn't match my Reaper's personality. It annoys me more than it should. And I absolutely can't stand the "brain swipe" on Human/Norn females, their hands clip through the skull. Just give me an option to turn off idle animations on MY characters, that's all I want. I would pay real money for it!

That’s a good point! You’re right that the animations don’t fit more serious and certainly not colder / darker characters. IMO there should be a free option to toggle them off and Gem store options for different postures / idle animations. :)