Legendary ring Coalescence and the obligation to play — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Legendary ring Coalescence and the obligation to play

First of all I apologize for the small outburst and for my bad english. I realize that for many people my "problem" in not wanting to play raids may seem silly or trivial, but I would like to explain my point of view.

No one is obliged to create the legendaries, however the legendaries enrich the game and are somehow a visual message both for themselves and for others of being a committed player or willing to invest real money to get the non plus ultra of the equipement offered by Guild Wars 2.

Said this.

I created Aurora because it was beautiful and looked good on my character.
Before that, the Predator as a status symbol.
Then I tried Xiquatl but I stopped because while I was doing 22k of elder wood I didn't want to play the Scourge with the scepter anymore.
I love the legendaries, I like their aesthetics, I would cover my character so I'm not a type of player who stands back in front of millennial collections, intensive and methodical farming or challenges of various kinds.
There is only one thing I DO NOT want to do: being forced to play something I don't like in the game. In the case of Coalescence, the raids.

I don't have a fixed gaming group (which speaks my language) with which to do raids and I don't want to be forced to create it. The environment of the raids (and I attended for quite a while) is highly toxic and requires constant presence and a certain kind of attention that at this moment I can no longer give.

There are players on Guild Wars 2 who love only one of the three experiences offered by Anet, in my case it is WvW. I live in the WvW and I don't want to be forced out of it, but I bent over doing a bit of pvp when it was absolutely necessary and I certainly didn't hold back for pve.
But the raids just don't.
And for Coalescence the raids are obligatory, so I would be obliged to either train myself in something I don't like doing or pay those who do it for me.

In my opinion this is where the mistake of Anet is: players should play to have fun and finish their game day satisfied with having accumulated something more for the legendary they are building, attending the environment they prefer: the pvp, the pve or wvw.

Please, give players the chance to play in the world they love, I'm finishing creating Vision and I was ready to start Coalescence solely for the visual effect they would have created together with Aurora and now I have discovered that I will never be able to do it, because I don't want to play raids.

Personally, it doesn't seem right.

Comments

• ParadoX.3124ParadoX.3124 Member ✭✭

I'm into the same situation. I guess we need to wait for the community to be less elitist and allow good players but not experienced on bosses to join a group.

KP is a pain. The fact that you can show it is a huge barrier to new comers. It should be into the wallet as dungeons rewards.

• Ototo.3214Ototo.3214 Member ✭✭✭

I get where you're coming from, but to some degree every legendary requires you spend time doing something you most likely hate. For me, that's WvW. I abhor having to run around in WvW for 4+ hours doing what feels like nothing just to get 1 Gift of Battle.

But with raids, I know the community can be toxic, though there are things like the Raid Academy discord that offer training. There are tons of people there that also just look for groups in the discord to get clears each week and the environment feels a lot more friendly since the discord is all about helping people learn. Might help if you are able to understand a bit of english, I'm not sure of any other discords for other languages though.

• @ParadoX.3124 said:
    I'm into the same situation. I guess we need to wait for the community to be less elitist and allow good players but not experienced on bosses to join a group.

KP is a pain. The fact that you can show it is a huge barrier to new comers. It should be into the wallet as dungeons rewards.

groups that want kp will demand kp, no matter what. It will just be titles, tonics, armor and weapon skins instead. If you want the ring that badly, just open your own squad and start looking for players.

• DirtyDan.4759DirtyDan.4759 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 16, 2019

Buy raid clears (w5-7). You get 10 Legendary Divinations per week. You need 150.

• zealex.9410zealex.9410 Member ✭✭✭✭

@ParadoX.3124 said:

We do have such players, they are pn training groups and dicords.

• Can we stop with this nonsense? Think about what you're suggesting for two seconds please.

• Completely agree, I don't like raids too for many reasons, btw there is no other way to do a legendary Ring with other game mode, for example part of Aurora can be done with tracks and this is great.
    ANet sometimes do not seems to understand that giving players the choice of building things in different way can be a splendid idea, like for example how you can use the gift of maguuma mastery or the gift of desert mastery , maybe using tracks in pvp or WvW it's a great alternative way to do something for all, same commitment but in different environments not forcing people to play (badly) part of the game where they will be seen just like PUGS

• lisica.6583lisica.6583 Member ✭✭

Raids are no interest for me either, but I do want the ring, my only hope is there will be a future collection for another ring (we need two after all) which is not connected to raids...I don't think Anet will change the way for this one, so options are - you want it too much - you do raids, you don't want it that much - you wait for next ring.

• ugrakarma.9416ugrakarma.9416 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 17, 2019

i had see people saying that had same effect as aurora, if is that, i guess the raiders playerbase has many more reasons to go in rage mode.

"It's a testament to the folly of the humans and their gods. They say Arah was sacred, but all I see is one big dragon nest."(Rytlock Brimstone)

• Cyninja.2954Cyninja.2954 Member ✭✭✭✭

@ugrakarma.9416 said:
    i had see people saying that had same effect as aurora, if is that, i guess the raiders playerbase has many more reasons to go in rage mode.

The trinket effects stack as seen here:
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Legendary_trinket

• Goettel.4389Goettel.4389 Member ✭✭✭✭

Optional cosmetics, that what's great about the game. Do the grind or don't.

• BlueCold.7054BlueCold.7054 Member
    edited July 17, 2019

TL:DR

Aurora, Vision and Coalescence stack their effect into a new one so kitten COOL.
    Raids are too hard to do, both because the community is unfriendly and in pugs often happens nasty things like they kick you from the party without a word just moments after you joined or they ask you to pay gold to kill boss for you.
    Paying someone to do something because I'm lazy or I don't want to do it is perfectly fine, but it should be an option not a commitment.
    But even with friendly people, raids ask a lot of time, a full team and a lot of experience and precision.
    I can't login when I have some spare time and asking for a random raid and to clear it because I don't know if I will play again before the weekly reset.

I work, I don't have much time for play. I often know I can play a couple of hours just moments before logging. I can't join a raid guild because I can't stick to their schedules.
    Morover I'm in EU, often we're not English native speakers and problems in undesrtanding or speaking it can be huge sometimes, and this can make the difference between succeed and fail and wipe everytime.

To do some fractals, wvw, pvp, openworld, dungeon is way easier because I'm not forced to rely exclusively on the others, pugs are easy to find, and less but not least I can decide what I want to do, where and for how long (like collections, achievements, tracks, farming materials or currencies, etc), allowing me to (slowly) proceed anyway even if it takes 2x or 3x the time of other players with more time for playing.

So, it's fair that raiders can have a legendary to do inside raids, but it's unfair this legendary stacks its effect with other legendaries doable in pve.
    It would be great to have at least a couple of different choices, in particular for raid-linked drops because of the difficult to do it or at least having it when there are mechanics like this one.
    Why people who can do raids can have the full effect while I can't just because, for x forcing reasons, raids aren't an option for me?

LONG VERSION

The only thing I find unfair, apart being forced to do raids (for this I can simply wait to see if another ring not linked to raids will come out) is that Aurora, Vision and Coalescence have a stack effect. Thing I find this and the final effect SO kitten COOL.

BUT.

Raids are quite different from everything else.

For a gift of battle you enter in WvW/pvp when you want, you stay how long you want, you exit it when you want.
    You don't depend on anyone, even if it's your first time in wvw you just need to find a commander and follow it.
    Points will arrive as a simple consequence of go straight on and do some dps.

For openworld pve/collection/jumping puzzle it's the same.

For fractals is quite easy to find someone in a guild or sometimes in PUG to do some of them (even if it can happens to find a party of people not so experienced who stay in a medium-difficult fractal for 2 hours without arrive to its end).

You can actually not enjoing it, BUT you are ALWAYS able to do every game mode above-mentioned without being forced to rely on experienced people or to be forced to have a schedule or a raid-guild or do trainings.

To make an example: in this months I'm pretty busy, my time is very limited, I can't stick to programs like "Tuesday=raid/raid training day". When I've 2-4 spare hours I play GW2 and I do what I can.
    I play when I can, for the time I can.
    Often I decide that I can invest a couple of hours in the game from one minute to another because I see I'm not too tired and I've finish my work before I tought.

I need to do some wvw? I go.
    I need some openworld pve? I go.
    I need some fractals? I go and I hope to find some friends or a nice party.

I need a raid?
    I can't do anything because raids require a lot of time, experience, well-equipped characters and a full 10-players-squad.
    I can't do them, I can't hope in a pug because1) try-and-die is frustrating and not a deal and 2) I tried to go PUG for raids but in countless times I've been kicked without a word even before the raid started. They simply decided they didn't want to see me play even just for 2 minutes. Was it because my char didn't have a legendary? Was it because it wasn't shiny so they thought I was someone who doesn't invest enough in the game?
    I really don't know.

Guilds have schedules and calendars for their activities, I can't login into the game and say "oh guys, can we do a raid NOW? I must clear it in about 2-3 hours because I dunno if I will play again before the weekly reset!".

If they say I'm crazy and too demanding...kitten, they're right!

This without counting I live in EU and I play with EU servers, where language barriers can be HUGE (so if one's is not Irish or British, English is not our first language. Problems in understanding or speaking another language on Discord while doing a raid is pretty high and this make a great difference between succeed or fail and wipe).

And sorry, I don't want to pay some raid baron like a mercenary squad, first because I don't want to invest my time to farm gold to pay other players to do something only because raid community tends to be toxic (forcing you to search for a nice, kind guild because otherwise you collect only a neverending sequence of kick-from-party because you are not enough for them. Not enough geared, not enough experienced, not enough [insert other characteristic here]).
    It's frustrating and unfair to hear "you can play with us only if you pay". It should be just a free option among others, not an almost forced one.
    And

So I think the OP is saying that noone should be forced to play a game-mode one's doesn't enjoy and have a chance to play and obtain legendaries throught others missions or channels.
    It's not fair that a raid player is forced to do a lot of pve if they don't enjoy it. It's a game, it's suppose we have fun while playing.
    For Xiuquatl, for example, one of the gifts necessary can be obtained both from HoT or PoF maps making you free to choose which expansion do you like more.

Or, similar, we can say it's perfectly fair to have legendaries for every game mode, giving the players the chance to have them through their favorite game-mode BUT for raids to have a secondo option for those who can't go raids since they're so HARD to do both for the not-so-friendly community and for the time, experience and equip they ask.

I would like to have Aurora, Vision and Coalescence in the future for the stack effect they have, but since I need to work to pay my bills and my work doesn't let me to have so much spare time, I can't obtain Coalescence since I'm unable to do raids.
    I accept to invest much more time because I play much less than others do, double, even triple the time, to invest gold to buy farming materials because I've no time to farm them.
    But be forced to PAY PLAYERS to access a whole game-mode because I lack of time and the community is unfriendly without the chance to choose, sorry no.

• No changes needed. The reward for playing a game mode should stay where it is. If you want it, participate. If you don't like participating, don't and forget the reward.

I would prefer that Anet not spend a second coding things to be available everywhere for everyone's favorite game mode. If Anet goes that direction; just add an 'EASY MODE' button that delivers every skin, trinket and legendary in the game. Why play any mode at all when they can just code a single button to win it all?

• Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭

@DirtyDan.4759 said:
    Buy raid clears (w5-7). You get 10 Legendary Divinations per week. You need 150.

Isn’t buying raid clears extremely expensive

HARRY! DIDYA PUT YER NAME IN DA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!

• Talindra.4958Talindra.4958 Member ✭✭✭✭

Anet hasnt mentioned but i believe they will be making more leg trinkets obtainable through other ways (eg wvw, pvp, open pve etc) and the fact that we will still get same aura effect based on the number of trinkets worn rather based on unique type of trinkets.. so just give anet some times to make the others.. ignore coalescence for the moment if you are never going to do raids

Death is Energy [DIE] in EU
    Envoy's Herald, CoZ, VitV, DD, SS, The Eternal, LNHB, Champion Magus, Champion Phantom, Wondrous Achiever etc.

• vyncius.6105vyncius.6105 Member ✭✭✭

Raiders are not toxic, with few exepsions, like any mode, most of them are nice to new players and try to teach them raid encounters. All what we asking is to do some preperation, get proper gear (exotics are fine) and build and learn your dps rotation (use snowcrows).

• Magnus Godrik.5841Magnus Godrik.5841 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Mostrogobbo.4061 said:
    First of all I apologize for the small outburst and for my bad english. I realize that for many people my "problem" in not wanting to play raids may seem silly or trivial, but I would like to explain my point of view.

No one is obliged to create the legendaries, however the legendaries enrich the game and are somehow a visual message both for themselves and for others of being a committed player or willing to invest real money to get the non plus ultra of the equipement offered by Guild Wars 2.

Said this.

I created Aurora because it was beautiful and looked good on my character.
    Before that, the Predator as a status symbol.
    Then I tried Xiquatl but I stopped because while I was doing 22k of elder wood I didn't want to play the Scourge with the scepter anymore.
    I love the legendaries, I like their aesthetics, I would cover my character so I'm not a type of player who stands back in front of millennial collections, intensive and methodical farming or challenges of various kinds.
    There is only one thing I DO NOT want to do: being forced to play something I don't like in the game. In the case of Coalescence, the raids.

I don't have a fixed gaming group (which speaks my language) with which to do raids and I don't want to be forced to create it. The environment of the raids (and I attended for quite a while) is highly toxic and requires constant presence and a certain kind of attention that at this moment I can no longer give.

There are players on Guild Wars 2 who love only one of the three experiences offered by Anet, in my case it is WvW. I live in the WvW and I don't want to be forced out of it, but I bent over doing a bit of pvp when it was absolutely necessary and I certainly didn't hold back for pve.
    But the raids just don't.
    And for Coalescence the raids are obligatory, so I would be obliged to either train myself in something I don't like doing or pay those who do it for me.

In my opinion this is where the mistake of Anet is: players should play to have fun and finish their game day satisfied with having accumulated something more for the legendary they are building, attending the environment they prefer: the pvp, the pve or wvw.

Please, give players the chance to play in the world they love, I'm finishing creating Vision and I was ready to start Coalescence solely for the visual effect they would have created together with Aurora and now I have discovered that I will never be able to do it, because I don't want to play raids.

Personally, it doesn't seem right.

I think it is perfectly fine. You dont need the ring and it doesnt offer any real edge. I actually encourage anet to make more specific legendaries. I absolutely love the wvw armor sets and probably wont ever get them because i dont play them that much. And im perfectly fine with that. If you really want something then you would put in the effort for it.

• DirtyDan.4759DirtyDan.4759 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 19, 2019

@Fenom.9457 said:

@DirtyDan.4759 said:

Isn’t buying raid clears extremely expensive

Yes, but he doesn't want to play the game.

• Asum.4960Asum.4960 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 19, 2019

There is so much more gated behind mind numbing brain melting tedious open world collections that I can't do without wanting to inflict self harm out of sheer boredom, that I think one very optional legendary trinket to be achieved with actual content like Raids is fine.
    If anything, Raids need more incentives.

That said, I'm all for more Trinkets with varying avenues of acquiring them.
    But if someone, for whatever the reason may be, chooses not to engage with certain content, like Raids in general for you and tedious open world collections for me, then they are not entitled to the rewards they offer. I think that's perfectly fine.

I despise collection and achievement driven gameplay and think it's the lowest form of content/design since the inception of video games, but nobody is "forcing" me to do it. I just won't be able to get those Trinkets.
    If I wanted them badly enough, I would force myself through it.

Different content needs unique draws to pull people in.
    The fact that all the Legendary Trinkets look the same is a shame since it already robs them of their uniqueness and indication of how they were acquired, but still.

"As you know, those who you once called friends have become enemies." ~Glint

• Jumpin Lumpix.6108Jumpin Lumpix.6108 Member ✭✭✭✭

Since my game mode is map chat, I really wish I could craft these legendaries by yelling at people in lions arch :(

• Safandula.8723Safandula.8723 Member ✭✭✭✭

Yea u say legendaries shows the commitment to the game, and coalescnce shows the commitment of player to the raids. Ur not committed to raids, u don't get coalescnce, u can't have all.

make prepardness baseline plz

• Edelweiss.4261Edelweiss.4261 Member ✭✭✭

Keeping skins behind certain types of content is unfortunate, but I understand why it happens. What I dislike is locking functionality behind certain types of content. In my opinion, legendaries should be unlockable via OW PvE, raids, PvP, and WvW. Additionally, the griffon, skyscale, etc should be unlockable through raids, PvP, and WvW as well. Why force people to grind content they don't enjoy?

• Eloc Freidon.5692Eloc Freidon.5692 Member ✭✭✭✭

The only problem I have with Coalescence and legendary trinkets is no transmute or hide options. Also the lack of having a legendary armor set for PvE outside of Raids, since PvP and WvW each have a set.

• Cyninja.2954Cyninja.2954 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 20, 2019

@BlueCold.7054 said:
    Raids are too hard to do, both because the community is unfriendly and in pugs often happens nasty things like they kick you from the party without a word just moments after you joined or they ask you to pay gold to kill boss for you.

This basically tells people you:

• did not pay attention to what was asked for in Looking For Group and joined with a class which was not required
    • did not ping demanded kill proof or LI, depending on how experienced the group is which you joined
    • you joined a Raid Seller without knowing and were told it costs something if they are to kill everything for you (similar to dungeons, you usually don't need to do anything)

Which overall tells people you have neither tried to properly get into raids and are basing your opinion on subjective incomplete facts. Then proceed to call people unfriendly even though you were the one to not join the correct groups.

The only objective thing you said was: raids are to hard for some players, which I would agree with.

As to the topic at hand:
    There has been game mode unique skins in the past, the legendary backpieces. The only difference here is that the trinket effect stacks and there is no possibility to acquire legendary accessories outside of PvE and there are no legendary rings currently outside of raids.

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 20, 2019

I guess we can always go back to the gen1 legendary approach. Pull out credit card for everything but making things purchasable and wanting them to be some sort of prestige thing are at odds with each other.

On the other hand ... there is always the other ring that ANet hasn't even mentioned yet but we know will exist and the amulet.

Oh and the problematic situation of being unable to craft more than one of certain legendaries. More of a problem for the trinkets and back items.

• Obtena.7952Obtena.7952 Member ✭✭✭✭

SIGH ... no one is FORCED to do anything in this game.

If you think balancing is only driven by performance and justified by comparisons to other classes then prepare to be educated:

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/balance-updates-the-heralds-near-future-and-pvp-league-season-13/

• FrizzFreston.5290FrizzFreston.5290 Member ✭✭✭✭

Its a bit weird to see a post complaining that you have to play specific content in order to get a reward.

Even for Vision you need to get out of WvW,.

And yeah, Raids require you to have some sort of dedication, and at least one regular play day in the week. I cant make it either with my lack of schedule, but I definitely think that you can join or even make a PUG lfg every time you log in and just have a crack at it, if you really wanted to. It might not be super fun, and quite tough. And possibly be forced to play builds you usually dont play. But its definitely possible.

Also forget weekly reset, you can often find someone who can open the raid instance at the boss you want to do.

• Kain Francois.4328Kain Francois.4328 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 21, 2019

@Mostrogobbo.4061 said:

Too bad.

I want the WvW tentacle armor. But I need rank 2000 in WvW. Guess I won't be getting it, or I'll have to play it anyway.

This is a video game. The whole point is to earn your rewards. Deal with it.

• I would like to have the next legendary ring to be optainable through WvW (which would be appropriate by the way ;) ). Just imagine the outrage of the elitest raiders... B)

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Lindoniel.1726 said:
    I would like to have the next legendary ring to be optainable through WvW (which would be appropriate by the way ;) ). Just imagine the outrage of the elitest raiders... B)

The outrage will most likely come from open world pvers since it will be high wvw level most likely and wvwers since all the pvers come in and ruin their experience trying to get the legendary ring,

• @Lindoniel.1726 said:
    I would like to have the next legendary ring to be optainable through WvW (which would be appropriate by the way ;) ). Just imagine the outrage of the elitest raiders... B)

It's not really the same, though. Let's look at the legendary gear that's already available through WvW. It requires a rank level that literally requires you to play the game mode for years before you're even able to get that legendary WvW armor. Legendary PvE armor, however, is much easier to obtain. Yes, there's the 10 man requirement, but other than that it's just a matter of time, and a lot less of it compared to WvW.

So if we'd get a legendary trinket, obtainable solely through WvW, it would have to be as easily accessible for PvE players as PvE legendary gear is for WvW players. Meaning high rank is out of the question, because that actually locks a lot of people out. Raids do not. By choice or circumstance, yes, but not because of requirements.

You don't need to be an elitist raider to have a problem with that. All you need is the ability to see that legendary requirements in WvW are much higher than legendary requirement in PvE. It's fine now because we have options (we can make legendary gear in any game mode). But when a single legendary trinket will only be available through WvW, and it would require 2,000 rank as well (like the legendary armor), and it would only be obtainable through that one method/game mode, we are talking about something else entirely.

Also, let's not kid ourselves. PvE is the meat and bones of GW2. The vast majority of development focus will be on that game mode, and most of the things in this game will have to be acquired through that game mode. Nothing is ever going to change that, because in essence GW2 is not a PvP or WvW game, it's a PvE game. The other 2 game modes are there for variety, but there's a reason they get far less development time than PvE does. It's just not the main focus of the game, and it never was.

I hear open world PvE players complain they can only get Coalescence through raids. I hear raiders complain they have to do all that LS4 stuff to get Vision. I hear WvW players complain because they have to do world completion for every 2 legendary weapons they want to make. I hear PvE players complain because they have to invest some hours in WvW to get the Gift of Battle. In short, there are always going to be people who have a problem with certain requirements. You can please everyone. But it's not going to stop either. Raids need their incentive as well. HoT raids had the armor, PoF raids have the ring; raids released during LS5 will have something else, probably one of the remaining 2 trinkets (while the other trinket will most likely be obtainable through LS5).

Now I'm not saying I'm not up for options. I wouldn't mind if the legendary ring was also available outside of PvE, as long as the required effort is equal in both game modes.

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

@TheNecrosanct.4028 said:

@Lindoniel.1726 said:

It's not really the same, though. Let's look at the legendary gear that's already available through WvW. It requires a rank level that literally requires you to play the game mode for years before you're even able to get that legendary WvW armor. Legendary PvE armor, however, is much easier to obtain. Yes, there's the 10 man requirement, but other than that it's just a matter of time, and a lot less of it compared to WvW.

You are mixing up getting WWW legendary armor with the t3 skin which can also be turned into a legendary. The high rank is required for the t3 skin not for the legendary which can be made with the t2.

However there is still a large time requirement ...

lets do some math ;)

Even for the cheapest piece you need 175(to buy the t2) + 1095 skirmish tickets(one of the components to upgrade ascended to legendary) = 1270
    You can earn a maximum of 365 skirmish tickets per week requiring 1450 pips a week
    For a person starting out they would get 3/4/5 pips per tick at 5 minutes per tick.

1270 / 365 =3.479 so that is about 3.5 weeks per head/shoulder/glove/feet

1450 / 3 x 5 / 60 = 40 hours
    1450 / 5 x 5 / 60 = 24 hours

for week 2+ things get better with the addition of the extra pip
    1450 / 4 x 5 / 60 = 30 hours
    1450 / 6 x 5 / 60 = 20 hours

if you actually played for those number of hours then you might have gotten to rank 150(in my experience you can get around 2 rank per hour with boosters but that vary wildly) by week 3 for another pip
    1450 / 5 x 5 / 60 = 24 hours
    1450 / 7 x 5 / 60 = 17 hours

7880/365 = 21.5890 weeks for a full set of legendary armor

Outnumbered can render all of that irrelevant. :/

• Etria.3642Etria.3642 Member ✭✭✭✭

Yep you can get the wvw legendary armor WAYWAY before you get access to the pretty skins. I am nowhere near the skins but am 3/6 on the armor.

• Super Hayes.6890Super Hayes.6890 Member ✭✭✭

I too like the legendary ring and want it. I do not have time for raids. I will not get the legendary ring. It sucks but it's how they built thier game. I hope they make different decisions regarding legendaries in the future but, somehow, I don't think I'll be playing any less GW2.

My suggestion to the OP is to move on though I hope your way of thinking influences change in future legendary acqisition. I won't be holding my breath... I need the oxygen.

The next time you get angry at someone try walking a mile in their shoes. After that, who cares! You're a mile away and you have their shoes! -Someone with more awesome quotes than me

• Shikaru.7618Shikaru.7618 Member ✭✭✭

Play the content you want. Save up money. Buy the raid from sellers. In fact Coalescence is the most flexible accessory to get because you can actually play the content you want to play and still get it. I can't buy open world currency from anyone (aside from limited dragonbash). I can't pay anyone to do hearts for me without account sharing. The only option I had to do that was during Dragonbash but that wasn't enough to get the skyscale + vision. If anything make it so you can trade LD or LI for map currencies.

• Super Hayes.6890Super Hayes.6890 Member ✭✭✭

You speak truth. Perhaps I will just purchase it.

The next time you get angry at someone try walking a mile in their shoes. After that, who cares! You're a mile away and you have their shoes! -Someone with more awesome quotes than me

• ButcherofMalakir.4067ButcherofMalakir.4067 Member ✭✭✭✭

Same thing you are describing is me and aurora. I dont want to grind maps. Diference is that I am not complaining.
    And btw I will also not craft coalesence even wit alk raid requirements done since you actualy need to do part of the griffon collection and I dont want to do that either.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.