The PvP class Updates

My first complaint is scrapper and how clunky it is now. The range on function gyro has been shortened, the cast time is too long to be useful and in addition it has completely removed health packs, making it difficult to be a team playing build. It feels like we are being forced off of scrapper and on to holo if we want to play any survivable engineer. My scrapper that could take on 4 yesterday could barely handle two for more than a moment today.

I'm glad scrappers can't 1v4 anymore, and I play a bit of scrapper myself. You won't find sympathy on the forums. I don't think its viability was completely killed, but time will tell.

Chaith did a really good analysis in another thread, but I'd be interested in peoples' opinions once the patch plays out more fully.

Scrapper is still extremely good at dealing with condi classes like scourge and mirage. Cleanse still through the roof, and you take 20% less damage from whatever random ticks you do get. You barely notice the -300 Vit if you are used to playing Guardian anyway.

I just want ANet to give something back to druids. Seem like every patch is another hit. Now Ancestral Grace no longer evades and has increased cooldown.

The pets themselves were nerfed. Just by picking druid they get even worse. Less boon support and utility than FB, less burst healing than Tempest, less condi cleanse than Scrapper. You have to give up capture points if a Mirage, SB or Holo come to contest, because you need to kite to survive. Even you match the sustain with a Weaver for example, you'll lose the point eventually from the CA stealth. Also, you don't have kill pressure against any class.

In a tier list, I'd put Druids as "just barely better than Renegade".

@Yannir.4132 said:Scrapper is still extremely good at dealing with condi classes like scourge and mirage. Cleanse still through the roof, and you take 20% less damage from whatever random ticks you do get. You barely notice the -300 Vit if you are used to playing Guardian anyway.

Under the hands of real players it's still awsome. Under plebs that just wants 1 button hits & casula win while pretending there pros.. Not so much.

@"Cleyran Knight.8291" said:I just want ANet to give something back to druids. Seem like every patch is another hit. Now Ancestral Grace no longer evades and has increased cooldown.

The pets themselves were nerfed. Just by picking druid they get even worse. Less boon support and utility than FB, less burst healing than Tempest, less condi cleanse than Scrapper. You have to give up capture points if a Mirage, SB or Holo come to contest, because you need to kite to survive. Even you match the sustain with a Weaver for example, you'll lose the point eventually from the CA stealth. Also, you don't have kill pressure against any class.

In a tier list, I'd put Druids as "just barely better than Renegade".

Not really. I mean I think a Renegade would actually win that fight.