Beast of War PoF story NOT save progress instance why?

How is it possible that in this instance if a person leads with a loss of connection this does not record our progress and resumes everything from the beginning ????1 hour to play this to have to start all over again in the beginning ?????

So in instances like this one must stay 1 hour in this to play to lose everything if you lose the connection to the game and in LS4 instances that take 10 minutes the game saves the program in the last Boss and in this instance not ????

What's the point of doing this?

One hour? That's really long I would say. I remember, without actually trying to do so, I missed the achievement for following the beast in under 15minutes just a few mins, then I was at Balthazar.

Besides, the wiki at https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Beast_of_War states "Completing this as a group will cause the non-instance owner to receive no reward credit. (the instance switches too quickly to accept credit)" though I can't say if this is still the case.

So, but people can not go afk? And the real question is not this .... The question is: why in LS4 instances of 15 minutes only the game keeps progress and if the person loses the connection does not start from the beginning?

Not everyone is watching videos to learn how to do things.If in LS4 in easy instances the game is saved and people do not start from the beginning if they lose the connection in this story here also has to be the same.

First: you can re-start any instance or step of you personal story or other story u have for archiv. go for you hero painel and tab story and choose path of fire and u can see where u want to start a instance again.

Second: I today try this again and in a moment of this funcking i have a stuck and used command /stuch and wait 30 seconds..... after this time the instance kick me out!!!!!!!!!!and same problem again..... Need play this again...... Only me with no luck? command /stuck is for kick out people of instances story? wtf?With no save progress of people for this instance i stop playing this game. if no luck why i want to play game?