Would a fansite showing your story progress be a good idea?

rogermkiihl.1967

Sometime ago I was looking at API and found endpoints to all stories and quests ingame. It is also available a way to know what quest have been done by a character (using API key).

Then I started wondering how long I had advanced in story with my alts, what were theirs choices (race choices, orders) and though all that is accessible ingame, I really would like to have a fast way to kown it.

The comes the title question: a site that uses your API key to give you a list of your choices, an overall sight of you progress and even an outside game Journal version would be good? Or usefull?

I started something about it but knowing that all that can be found ingame or at Wiki makes me think if it's really woth.

Thoughts?

I like the idea. I honestly talk about the game a lot and use my character choices for examples, etc. It would be nice to be able to look it up, even if I am not at my gaming computer. Or with out having to log in and dig around for it. Especially if this would give a view of what all the choices were for that character, and not just what you choose, but what the other options where as well.

@Kashin.7192 said:I like the idea. I honestly talk about the game a lot and use my character choices for examples, etc. It would be nice to be able to look it up, even if I am not at my gaming computer. Or with out having to log in and dig around for it. Especially if this would give a view of what all the choices were for that character, and not just what you choose, but what the other options where as well.

Exactly! What I have chosen, what I am still missing or what was the order I mostly followed. Add to that a way to remember all The path.

@rogermkiihl.1967 said:Sometime ago I was looking at API and found endpoints to all stories and quests ingame. It is also available a way to know what quest have been done by a character (using API key).

Then I started wondering how long I had advanced in story with my alts, what were theirs choices (race choices, orders) and though all that is accessible ingame, I really would like to have a fast way to kown it.

The comes the title question: a site that uses your API key to give you a list of your choices, an overall sight of you progress and even an outside game Journal version would be good? Or usefull?

I started something about it but knowing that all that can be found ingame or at Wiki makes me think if it's really woth.

Thoughts?

The personal story can be beaten by a Ranger pet.Until this is addressed by the developers I just can't find myself caring about anything relating to it.

My soulbeast's Jacaranda however really likes your idea.