Who lives in the platform house above Charrgate Haven Waypoint

@anninke.7469 said:

@NanoEliteSixSixSix.8935 said:Me. You've found my secret vacation home. Please don't tell anyone.

Wait, kitten...

I hope cookies and tea are ready for visitors by now. I'd be very dissapointed to come and not get any.

Alas, I've been at work all day and therefore unable to prepare snacks for visitors who aren't even supposed to know where my secret vacation house is in the first place because it's a secret.

@NanoEliteSixSixSix.8935 said:

@NanoEliteSixSixSix.8935 said:Me. You've found my secret vacation home. Please don't tell anyone.

Wait, kitten...

I hope cookies and tea are ready for visitors by now. I'd be very dissapointed to come and not get any.

Alas, I've been at work all day and therefore unable to prepare snacks for visitors who aren't even supposed to know where my secret vacation house is in the first place because it's a
secret

not very secret now though is it?

@Haleydawn.3764 said:So, nobody else got the Spongebob theme in their head, induced by the title? Was that just me?

The reason i didn't respond to OP was because i was incredibly disapointed when the thread text didn't include an Are ya ready kids?

In all serious now i don't think it belongs to anyone but try asking in the lore subforum, there are people there that know almost every detail of the game and stuff

@Kaliwenda.3428 said:

@NanoEliteSixSixSix.8935 said:Just make sure you clean up after yourselves. And stay out of my fridge! That food is for my work lunches.

Uhh..the fridge was empty when I got there! Yeah, that's it.

Of course it was! I don't really keep food for work lunches in my secret vacation fridge. You go on vacation to get away from work, after all.