Who lives in the platform house above Charrgate Haven Waypoint — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Who lives in the platform house above Charrgate Haven Waypoint

Up on the hill, to the north of Charrgate Haven Waypoint in Diessa Plateau is what looks like a house on a high platform in the mountains. Whose is it?

gw710.jpg

Comments

• Me. You've found my secret vacation home. Please don't tell anyone.

Wait, kitten...

• anninke.7469anninke.7469 Member ✭✭✭

@NanoEliteSixSixSix.8935 said:
    Me. You've found my secret vacation home. Please don't tell anyone.

Wait, kitten...

I hope cookies and tea are ready for visitors by now. I'd be very dissapointed to come and not get any.

Do not fear difficulty. Hard ground makes sore feet.
    Act with wisdom and axe.

• @anninke.7469 said:

Wait, kitten...

I hope cookies and tea are ready for visitors by now. I'd be very dissapointed to come and not get any.

Alas, I've been at work all day and therefore unable to prepare snacks for visitors who aren't even supposed to know where my secret vacation house is in the first place because it's a secret.

• Adrianna.3092Adrianna.3092 Member ✭✭✭

@anninke.7469 said:

Wait, kitten...

Alas, I've been at work all day and therefore unable to prepare snacks for visitors who aren't even supposed to know where my secret vacation house is in the first place because it's a secret.

not very secret now though is it?

• lokh.2695lokh.2695 Member ✭✭✭✭

[email protected]'s house!! The more the merrier! Bring rum and snacks!!!

If you want X, and Y is needed to get get X, you also have to want Y if you really want X. If you don't want Y, you don't want X. It's easy.
    Pro: Build Templates, Dungeon Rework, UW content
    Contra: New Races, New Classes, New Weapons, Capes

• Just make sure you clean up after yourselves. And stay out of my fridge! That food is for my work lunches.

• That's got to be the "back side" of Cragstead, right?

• Brother.1504Brother.1504 Member ✭✭✭✭

What happens in the platform house above Charrgate Haven waypoint stays in the platform house above Charrgate Haven waypoint.

• anninke.7469anninke.7469 Member ✭✭✭

@Brother.1504 said:
    What happens in the platform house above Charrgate Haven waypoint stays in the platform house above Charrgate Haven waypoint.

I just hope I get to get out of there with all my head foliage intact. I mean at least some of my head foliage still on my head.

Do not fear difficulty. Hard ground makes sore feet.
    Act with wisdom and axe.

• Sir Alric.5078Sir Alric.5078 Member ✭✭✭

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:
    That's got to be the "back side" of Cragstead, right?

Indeed. That's not even a house btw, it's a shrine to wolf that you can visit by entering the Cragstead instance.

• Haleydawn.3764Haleydawn.3764 Member ✭✭✭✭

So, nobody else got the Spongebob theme in their head, induced by the title? Was that just me?

Better get a wriggle on.

• leunamsil.6742leunamsil.6742 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 18, 2019

@Haleydawn.3764 said:
    So, nobody else got the Spongebob theme in their head, induced by the title? Was that just me?

The reason i didn't respond to OP was because i was incredibly disapointed when the thread text didn't include an Are ya ready kids?

In all serious now i don't think it belongs to anyone but try asking in the lore subforum, there are people there that know almost every detail of the game and stuff

• The Greyhawk.9107The Greyhawk.9107 Member ✭✭✭

@Haleydawn.3764 said:

I hate you.

Hate Is Fuel.

• Lonami.2987Lonami.2987 Member ✭✭✭

@schlake.2718 said:
    Up on the hill, to the north of Charrgate Haven Waypoint in Diessa Plateau is what looks like a house on a high platform in the mountains. Whose is it?

gw710.jpg

It's Cragstead, a story instance. You can enter from Wayfarer Foothills.

• Kaliwenda.3428Kaliwenda.3428 Member ✭✭✭

Just make sure you clean up after yourselves. And stay out of my fridge! That food is for my work lunches.

Uhh..the fridge was empty when I got there! Yeah, that's it.

• @Kaliwenda.3428 said:

Just make sure you clean up after yourselves. And stay out of my fridge! That food is for my work lunches.

Uhh..the fridge was empty when I got there! Yeah, that's it.

Of course it was! I don't really keep food for work lunches in my secret vacation fridge. You go on vacation to get away from work, after all.

• Haleydawn.3764Haleydawn.3764 Member ✭✭✭✭

@The Greyhawk.9107 said:

@Haleydawn.3764 said:

I hate you.

I regret nothing. NOTHING.

Better get a wriggle on.

• The Greyhawk.9107The Greyhawk.9107 Member ✭✭✭

@Haleydawn.3764 said:

@The Greyhawk.9107 said:

@Haleydawn.3764 said:

I hate you.

I regret nothing. NOTHING.

Hate Is Fuel.

• Spongebob charrpants

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.