Condi Benchmark after bugfix

Zunki.3916

@"zencow.3651" said:I finally get to use my binding of ipos more yay!Strength of Stone nerf is pretty dumb though, all because of Earthen Rush immobing bosses more then once and now the bleeds don't apply as well for multitarget

"-Strength of Stone: The bleeding inflicted by this trait now has a 3-second cooldown per target."

Have you tested this with multitarget? If so it's a bug as the patchnotes state that the cd should be per target.Also, it really hurt arcane surge with arcane power, that was a huge dmg cd...

And when they have the tech to have cds per target, why not add this tech to blinding ashes...

@steki.1478 said:

@fixit.7189 said:nice!

you think this is usable in open world without having to rely on boons?

Every dps build is usable in open world.

well compared to classes like Guard - engineer - warrior - necromancer ... playing a dps build as an ele in open world can be painfull. So it was actually an interesting question (for me at least)

@Nath Forge Tempete.1645 said:

well compared to classes like Guard - engineer - warrior - necromancer ... playing a dps build as an ele in open world can be painfull. So it was actually an interesting question (for me at least)

It cant get much better than FA tempest. Aoe for days, good stab uptime, stun break every 5-6 seconds, tons of blinds, strong burst from range (scepter), good sustained dps, insane rally potential.

@steki.1478 said:

It cant get much better than FA tempest. Aoe for days, good stab uptime, stun break every 5-6 seconds, tons of blinds, strong burst from range (scepter), good sustained dps, insane rally potential.

Do you mind create a link with that? I'm interested to see what it looks like.

@steki.1478 said:

Insane rally potential? Are we talking about ele?We only have lava font, which has been greatly nerfed. And if you are facing multiple archers, it doesn't help much.

@Aigleborgne.2981 said:

Insane rally potential? Are we talking about ele?We only have lava font, which has been greatly nerfed. And if you are facing multiple archers, it doesn't help much.

I'm getting up a lot on my ele because of aoe Keep on ticking.

@Nath Forge Tempete.1645 this is pre buff and I didn't find time to change build and try but this is very easily played and very strong. All you need to do is to avoid soaking damage which u can easily do with the hugely mobility. Switching Stance often provides many nice auras.

I am using berserker gear because I didn't decide on which class to put gear in 2019 yet but I don't die a lot, only DH is better in solo open world well.. because you bursting so fast but tempest is close. But ofc not like necro sit and wait with multiple hp bars tanky.

@jan.7915 said:

@Nath Forge Tempete.1645 this is pre buff and I didn't find time to change build and try but this is very easily played and very strong. All you need to do is to avoid soaking damage which u can easily do with the hugely mobility. Switching Stance often provides many nice auras.

I am using berserker gear because I didn't decide on which class to put gear in 2019 yet but I don't die a lot, only DH is better in solo open world well.. because you bursting so fast but tempest is close. But ofc not like necro sit and wait with multiple hp bars tanky.

Actually I did living story seasons with reaper - quickbrand and ele

and ele was such a struggle compared to the other 2 in term of survivability ... that was painful that I almost reroll quickbrand main .

@jan.7915 said:

Actually I did living story seasons with reaper - quickbrand and ele

and ele was such a struggle compared to the other 2 in term of survivability ... that was painful that I almost reroll quickbrand main .

It just has different approach. You don't facetank enemies while casting skills, you kite/blind them. When you get low on HP or out of skills to cast (old ones should be ticking on the ground) you suicide, rally, heal and you're full hp.

@"fixit.7189" said:nice!

Do you mind create a link with that? I'm interested to see what it looks like.

might be what you're looking for

@steki.1478 said:It just has different approach. You don't facetank enemies while casting skills, you kite/blind them. When you get low on HP or out of skills to cast (old ones should be ticking on the ground) you suicide, rally, heal and you're full hp.

I don't know about you, but if I go down, I have used before everything I have, meaning almost everything is on cooldown.And one lava font might not be enough to rally. In a typical situation where I fought several veterans (melee and ranged), I go down when 90% are dead but one ranged veteran (or several ranged foes). My first downed lava font finish off melee around me. After I have to time its 10s cooldown to move with downed 2 (better not do it too soon or it's over). Once it's done, it might not be enough to kill one enemy, and after that, you downed skills are very weak, you won't probably live long enough to recast downed 2 (20s cooldown) for another lava font.But let's suppose you rally, you will be low health and if you don't have healing power and/or water trait, you might have troubles to properly healing yourself to finish the fight.

@"bbop.9706" said:

This build is almost full DPS. As survival, he only has lesser arcane shield, I can't see how it can help with sustain.

I facetank about everything in open world and it's really easy. Go full condi, cast one primordal stance, every nonvet dies 100%.If you die primordal keeps ticking, then do 5 skill and make some 2 until you rally.With co di you can easy have 20k+hp and even some healing power and still dish out more than enough to comfy kill everything.It doesnt even matter what weapon you take, stuff just dies.On vets you just pull every cd for your condis and they die too, no matter if you go down or not, in like 4s you have enough casts done to eventually kill every normal vet out there. For champs you need some hybrid with healing, but they are mostly easy too, just take some time. With dagger focus you block tons of projectiles on your main dps wep skill, you dash like mad, root enemies, have condi cleanse, invul, blind etc.

Edit: Hell you even get barrier from skills and from dodging, you get reduced dmg from foes around you. If you rally spam your primordial and you are guaranteed to rally again.

@Aigleborgne.2981 said:

@steki.1478 said:It just has different approach. You don't facetank enemies while casting skills, you kite/blind them. When you get low on HP or out of skills to cast (old ones should be ticking on the ground) you suicide, rally, heal and you're full hp.

I don't know about you, but if I go down, I have used before everything I have, meaning almost everything is on cooldown.And one lava font might not be enough to rally. In a typical situation where I fought several veterans (melee and ranged), I go down when 90% are dead but one ranged veteran (or several ranged foes). My first downed lava font finish off melee around me. After I have to time its 10s cooldown to move with downed 2 (better not do it too soon or it's over). Once it's done, it might not be enough to kill one enemy, and after that, you downed skills are very weak, you won't probably live long enough to recast downed 2 (20s cooldown) for another lava font.But let's suppose you rally, you will be low health and if you don't have healing power and/or water trait, you might have troubles to properly healing yourself to finish the fight.

@"bbop.9706" said:

This build is almost full DPS. As survival, he only has lesser arcane shield, I can't see how it can help with sustain.

Downed skill 5, downed lava font and constant air overload uptime are the main survival tool. Storm glyph and wh 5 can blind a lot of mobs making you basically invulnerable. You don't need any defensive skills except maybe flash.