GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I have 2 questions/suggestions:

1. Right now we have Halloween Appearance Package in the gemstore. All I want from it is Onyx and Gold Lion weapon skin. I have everything else from that package. Is it my problem, and if I really want it I should just buy it, or Anet could make it cheaper for players who already have some account bound items from that package? Anet made smth like this before (made packages cheaper for players who already have some acc bound items from it). But not now sadly.
  2. Can Anet add some value to Guaranteed Armor Unlocks, Guaranteed Weapon Unlocks and Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlocks? For 2 years already those items are useless to me and can't unlock anything. I have 200+ "unlocks" in my bank. Can Anet at least give me a chance to trade them for Black Lion Statuettes? Why am I punished for activly playing this game and supporting it (directly buying everything from gemstore)?

Would be nice to have the Resplendent Avian Raptor skin come back. I've become what I hate - a whale - and bought the 2k skin for most mounts already (over the past year of course). I can't decide between Grand Lion/Nightfang for my griffon so I'll probably get the griffon one last. I'm not going to buy the Armadillo Roller Beetle skin because it's ugly and it's not even an Armadillo.

I'd like something that turns your character holographic. Not like the holograms from Dragon Bash, but like the effects on the Mini Holographics like Scarlet, Zinn and Taimi: transparent with lines. Maybe in different colors, like a blue and red. Would affect entire character: skin, hair, armor, outfits. Either as a novelty tonic or an infusion.

I'd love to see the Shimmerwing Skyscale skin back in stores! I sort of missed out since I couldn't afford it at the very time! I almost have the Skyscale too so that'd be awesome!

I also had a new item suggestion ;;

Could there be a VERY exclusive item in stores? For Skyscale, we need 250x ores of ALL of them to get the saddle. Why not help out some players a little bit by speed boosting it? I thought there could be this one item maybe... a couple times a year? The resources for them, the 250x Kralkatite, The Difluorite Crystals, Inscribed Shards, Lump of Mistonium, Brand Masses, and the Mistborn Motes could all be in this one super exclusive pack, 250 of each, and it could cost 600 in between 1,900 crystals? Something to help out the Skyscale players, but also not waste the people's time for those who actually managed to get the Skyscale by already having said-materials. Maybe like 2 or 3 times a year, so It's still really hard, but not easy to get either.

Edit ;; Also, Another new idea: Cozy Wintersday Skyscale skin. That'd be the cutest thing ever and I'd love to see it <3!