Unranked Map Selection — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Unranked Map Selection

Jwake.7013Jwake.7013 Member ✭✭✭

Really just wanted to point this out... Djinn's Dominion is still 'Stickied' as one of the three choices. It's been eight months this way and now it's out of beta.

"Freedom is something that you need to actively acquire. It's not something that's given with no strings attached. To be free means to take responsibility, and to prepare yourself for what's to come." ~Charles Beams~

Tagged:

Comments

• Jwake.7013Jwake.7013 Member ✭✭✭

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:
    Yeah, this will be getting unpinned soonish, which is sooner than "soon(TM)" on the soon scale.

thank you for the response :)

"Freedom is something that you need to actively acquire. It's not something that's given with no strings attached. To be free means to take responsibility, and to prepare yourself for what's to come." ~Charles Beams~

• Wohoo! I think at least...

• Stuck in PVP QUE now for 15 + minutes......logged out....changed characters.....did the repair.....cannot get unstuck.

Cannot play as I got the PLAY MAP selection non stop

Anyone able to pull me from the QUE? =)

Thanks,

SLAWRENCE

• still stuck....this blows!!

• @slawrence.1530 said:
    still stuck....this blows!!

I had this happen right after the patch last night, but I thought it got fixed as after an hour or so it finally went away. Maybe PvP is just broken for now and we need to wait for a real patch?

• Razor.6392Razor.6392 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:

@Jwake.7013 said:
    Really just wanted to point this out... Djinn's Dominion is still 'Stickied' as one of the three choices. It's been eight months this way and now it's out of beta.

Yeah, this will be getting unpinned soonish, which is sooner than "soon(TM)" on the soon scale.

hey remember when you said they'd fix the map selection thing from being forced in the middle of the screen, unable to be minimized

Never said I'm the best, but I believe I'm better than you.

• Aoi.8570Aoi.8570 Member ✭✭

@slawrence.1530 said:
    Stuck in PVP QUE now for 15 + minutes......logged out....changed characters.....did the repair.....cannot get unstuck.

Cannot play as I got the PLAY MAP selection non stop

Anyone able to pull me from the QUE? =)

Thanks,

SLAWRENCE

Happened to me a few days ago too, nothing helped. I just waited about 2-3 hours and then it disappeared after map change.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.