What if: Aurene

Sovereign.1093

Decades pass, you as the hero has retired and reminiscing the past, you recall your old friend Aureen. Flash back images of her from egg to the elegant thing she became. And then, corruption happens. You, now, have to end your dearest friend. And in turn, killing yourself too, because you're bound. One last time, you take up your Great sword, and the legend ends. (hoping the end of gw2, in transition to guild wars 3).

Inspired by this music I randomly found in youtube and the image.

Hoping in gw3, the hero of gw2, becomes the new threat. :)

The hero of the previous game becoming the villain of the next game sounds a lot like the plot of every single Diablo game.I hope something like that does not happen. It would leave a bad taste in my mouth if the last thing i do in GW2 is killing myself while also killing the same creature i spent ages empowering.

@Sir Alric.5078 said:The hero of the previous game becoming the villain of the next game sounds a lot like the plot of every single Diablo game.I hope something like that does not happen. It would leave a bad taste in my mouth if the last thing i do in GW2 is killing myself while also killing the same creature i spent ages empowering.

:) well i am hoping it does

@"Sovereign.1093" said:Hoping in gw3, the hero of gw2, becomes the new threat. :)

That'd be pretty hard to do. Appearance, name, even race, profession, and origin would all have to be magically wiped clean somehow.

Same reasoning behind why the GW1 hero couldn't become a god and instead we had Kormir. Similar reasoning were for why the PC couldn't become Pact Marshal in the PS, so Trahearne was born; though they've diverged a bit from this after all the QQing about "he stole our story!"

@Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

@"Sovereign.1093" said:Hoping in gw3, the hero of gw2, becomes the new threat. :)

That'd be pretty hard to do. Appearance, name, even race, profession, and origin would all have to be magically wiped clean somehow.

Same reasoning behind why the GW1 hero couldn't become a god and instead we had Kormir. Similar reasoning were for why the PC couldn't become Pact Marshal in the PS, so Trahearne was born; though they've diverged a bit from this after all the QQing about "he stole our story!"

mmm i didnt mind traherne, he wasn't such a bad dude. but i can imagine like it was his dragon boss who ordered him to kill zhaitan. it would be so weird if it were so.

@"Sovereign.1093" said:mmm i didnt mind traherne, he wasn't such a bad dude. but i can imagine like it was his dragon boss who ordered him to kill zhaitan. it would be so weird if it were so.

Trahearne's Wyld Hunt was never to kill Zhaitan. That was the PC's and Caithe's. And the PC's third Wyld Hunt was then to kill Mordremoth. While Mordy was able to abuse the "channels" that Wyld Hunts came through after waking, he wasn't the origin of them. The Dream and Nightmare fought Mordremoth just as much as it fights other Elder Dragons.

@Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

@"Sovereign.1093" said:mmm i didnt mind traherne, he wasn't such a bad dude. but i can imagine like it was his dragon boss who ordered him to kill zhaitan. it would be so weird if it were so.

Trahearne's Wyld Hunt was never to kill Zhaitan. That was the PC's and Caithe's. And the PC's third Wyld Hunt was then to kill Mordremoth. While Mordy was able to abuse the "channels" that Wyld Hunts came through after waking, he wasn't the origin of them. The Dream and Nightmare fought Mordremoth just as much as it fights other Elder Dragons.

i can imagine it in a way where X talks to Y through images experienced and so they interpret it in their own right and way. hence having confusions as to what was ordered. but this is merely my speculation in my want to expound the ideas so i don't get bored. got milk? let's put a lot of chocolate chips cream and etc. hehe

i LOVE guildwars, but dont think they should do a gw3, i came from gw1 and was already upset that all of my hardwork was erased for what a few transmutes that arnt even cool enough to use? games like WoW are amazing because they kept going this whole time no ones work was erased, hours and hours and hours spent grinding for what the game to restart? if anything they need to continue gw2 and just completely change the way it functions maybe incorporate different classes etc instead of trying to remake a whole new game... i dont really feel like losing all my stuff a second time i may not come back a third time...

@sinsrock.1702 said:i LOVE guildwars, but dont think they should do a gw3, i came from gw1 and was already upset that all of my hardwork was erased for what a few transmutes that arnt even cool enough to use? games like WoW are amazing because they kept going this whole time no ones work was erased, hours and hours and hours spent grinding for what the game to restart? if anything they need to continue gw2 and just completely change the way it functions maybe incorporate different classes etc instead of trying to remake a whole new game... i dont really feel like losing all my stuff a second time i may not come back a third time...

i think gw3 if it will happen at all is definitely a long way from now.

like i posted, its a what if after all the adventures happened.

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@sinsrock.1702 said:i LOVE guildwars, but dont think they should do a gw3, i came from gw1 and was already upset that all of my hardwork was erased for what a few transmutes that arnt even cool enough to use? games like WoW are amazing because they kept going this whole time no ones work was erased, hours and hours and hours spent grinding for what the game to restart? if anything they need to continue gw2 and just completely change the way it functions maybe incorporate different classes etc instead of trying to remake a whole new game... i dont really feel like losing all my stuff a second time i may not come back a third time...

i think gw3 if it will happen at all is definitely a long way from now.

like i posted, its a what if after all the adventures happened.

yea i just dont want to think of starting all over again insert crying face

@Sir Alric.5078 said:The hero of the previous game becoming the villain of the next game sounds a lot like the plot of every single Diablo game.I hope something like that does not happen. It would leave a bad taste in my mouth if the last thing i do in GW2 is killing myself while also killing the same creature i spent ages empowering.

Agreed not going with that end absolutely not how I want the game to end and were not bonded like that Aurne choose our characters to protect her so we are not bonded to die if she dies which is thankful.