Can we have more interaction with Malice?

Lonewolf Kai.3682

@"Lonewolf Kai.3682" said:

The only ones I see affecting the damage is rifle and dagger, unless I’m missing something.

Just because the other skills don't inherently blow people up doesn't mean they don't work.They just aren't that great for Stealth attacks, and it is a core weapon problem, and Malice should not be changed to "fix" those, not like they need to be fixed in anyway.

@Yasai.3549 said:

@"Lonewolf Kai.3682" said:

The only ones I see affecting the damage is rifle and dagger, unless I’m missing something.

Just because the other skills don't inherently blow people up doesn't mean they don't work.They just aren't that great for Stealth attacks, and it is a core weapon problem, and Malice should not be changed to "fix" those, not like they need to be fixed in anyway.

That’s not really what my reply to you even states. I’m not really sure where you pulled that from. You mentioned Malice boosts the damage of stealth attacks. I only see that boost on rifle and sword.

Besides that, I’m not asking for futher damage boosts with Malice, just some sort of change to the way it works now, particularly with the Cantrips.

Heal yourself. Heal more and lose a condition for each stack of malice you have.

Didn't consume malice [base heal 4560], could heal for ~8k with 5 malice, ~10k with 7, could remove up to 7 conditions (instead of transfering 3) and had 5 sec longer cd.

• Confused 1

Sneak Attack gets additional duration of 1 second per malice on a base 1second duration of torment per shot.

I think it would be better balanced if every 1 malice you gained 1 second duration and at five malice you gained an additional stack of torment per hit.

So a five Malice Attack gives you 10 torment for 5 seconds duration. Or with M7 you can get up to 10 stacks for 7 seconds.

Right now the torment application solely by duration feels a lot weaker than MBS or DJ. A damage condi needs to do enough damage. Pistol is not like Shortbow or Sword with CC ability stealth attacks.

@Sobx.1758 said:

Heal yourself. Heal more and lose a condition for each stack of malice you have.

Didn't consume malice [base heal 4560], could heal for ~8k with 5 malice, ~10k with 7, could remove up to 7 conditions (instead of transfering 3) and had 5 sec longer cd.

Yeah that was pretty broken when it first came out. I would love it if it came back like that but consumed malice.

@Zacchary.6183 said:

Yeah that was pretty broken when it first came out. I would love it if it came back like that but consumed malice.

Remember malice used to stack slower also. Being literally timegated rather than base on initiative expenditure/crits. Would likely be far too strong if it came back now