[NA][PVE] Nexus Legends [Core] | Lv 69 | Strikes | Raids | Fractals | Missions | Events | Poggers

Cosminion.5042

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I'm interested in joining. I'm returning after almost a year so my old guild is empty. I've been looking for a new main guild, specially one that does PvE content constantly, like fractals or raids (although also like doing sPvP and WvW). I would like to join Nexus Legend. Send me an invite if it's ok.

@T Ds Soul.2583 said:Are you still recruiting? I am interested in doing daily T4s and CMs, but am having trouble finding people to run with on a consistent basis, since it's been a long time since I've been in an active PvE guild. I would be interested in joining Nexus Legends.

@Altion.9576 said:Hello! im new to raids but would like to join the practice group, I want to play as a Druid magi healer or a FB minstrel healer (I know the last one is a second class healer) the old invite links seems to have expired.

@blackhawk.2965 said:Hello, I'm interested in joining. I'm returning after almost a year so my old guild is empty. I've been looking for a new main guild, specially one that does PvE content constantly, like fractals or raids (although also like doing sPvP and WvW). I would like to join Nexus Legend. Send me an invite if it's ok.

@kpopped.2407 said:Hi there, I am a returning player and interested in joining your guild, particularly Nexus Legends. My in game tag is kpopped.2407 Thanks!

Hello, sorry for not replying to you guys so soon, I will send invites when I can. Cheers.

@smilango.5960 said:Can I ask what times you run fractals/raids? Are there any groups/members who run before reset?

Fractals can be run at any time of the day when there are people available, although the guild is most active at and around reset so you are more likely to find a group then. Raids are usually started at daily reset or a bit after.

Hello I am a returning player I have hundreds of hrs in the original and i bought the second but got carried away by some game or another I am coming back because i always enjoyed the GW community I would be happy to learn and hopefully be a helpful member.

Hello,

I'm a returning player and my friend and I, are currently looking for an active guild-- as we are. After reading all about Nexus Legends it appears to be the perfect fit for us! We're planning to focus on raids and some WvW from time to time. We would be happy to join and learn more from you guys, if you're still recruiting.

• Me: Duress.9427
  • Friend: RegardsThomas.6709

Thanks!

@Axelus.2798 said:Hello I am a returning player I have hundreds of hrs in the original and i bought the second but got carried away by some game or another I am coming back because i always enjoyed the GW community I would be happy to learn and hopefully be a helpful member.

Hello, I will have an invite sent soon. See you soon!

@Duress.9427 said:Hello,

I'm a returning player and my friend and I, are currently looking for an active guild-- as we are. After reading all about Nexus Legends it appears to be the perfect fit for us! We're planning to focus on raids and some WvW from time to time. We would be happy to join and learn more from you guys, if you're still recruiting.

• Me: Duress.9427
  • Friend: RegardsThomas.6709

Thanks!

Hello, we'll send out invites soon.

hello, i have joined the discord. mainly just looking for a group to complete at least wing 1-4 raids with the pug life is getting a bit old. mostly on around from an hour before reset to a couple hours after, weekends open to what ever time. earlier in the week works best though if a consistent clear group not a problem, just trying to finish up armor asap and maybe move on to another set or just work on achievements would appreciate an invite in to the guild with the current raid statics and thankyou! see you in discord and game!

Are y'all still looking for people? I'd be very interested in joining this guild since finding people to do Dungeons and Fractals is pretty hard when it's just you. Also I've yet to do any Raids and i don't even know what a CM is so I'd be extremely interested in finding out what that is. I just finished getting all armor pieces to ascended I'm working on getting weapons and trinkets so i don't know if I'd be very useful but I've been playing on and off for about a year now.