What are the new busted builds?

Sampson.2403

@bbop.9706 said:

@Sampson.2403 said:Can someone post or link the dps FA weaver build? Is the one on metabattle accurate?

Arcane 321 Water 231 Weaver 332Divinity or Leadership Rune - Mender AmuletSigil of Energy + Courage

You are welcome =)

Thanks, i will try this out.

Which utilities to use?

Mind explaining the dps rotations? Or can i just read the general approach off of a metabattle build?

Cello can demonstrate better than i ever could :+1:

Bewarned Bolstered Elementals is bugged. Stances will not give you stab for 70s if you drop below 50% health and you have 2 stun breaks on a 50s/100s cooldown.

Its an older build that has been good for a while but outclassed by other specs. The metabattle wiki has good information on how to play it. I don't think it will fit your play style because you stated the following in your OP.

@Sampson.2403 said:because I've never liked the tankier, node camping stuff.

@Aaron Forestman.4758 said:

@"sinsrock.1702" said:play Trap DH its pretty bursty and people dont see it enough to learn how deal with it hahaha, check out some of my vids you'll see what i mean, Tryfox95 is my youtube channel.

It's a nice little bit of nostalgia to see DH trappers back in PvP. It's still quite a lazy build and a piece of cake to take them apart if you know what to look for, but it's a fine way to drop people that aren't paying attention.

Even without the traps, DH's always been a "noob stomper" specialization (kinda like Deadeye was/is). Even the non-trap centered builds. DH itself is a very skill-scaling class, which I immensely enjoy myself. It's good to see them somewhat viable again.

@"Sampson.2403" said:I like to play the OP busted stuff. Played condi / one shot mirage when they were OP. Was playing Rev these last couple of seasons but this recent patch screwed that up.

So, tell me, what is the new cancer? I hope its not the CI mirage build because I've never liked the tankier, node camping stuff. I like being a predator, preferably with ports.

Psst!!! Step into this dark alley..... I've got just what you need....

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/454196060

@Dirame.8521 said:

@"Sampson.2403" said:I like to play the OP busted stuff. Played condi / one shot mirage when they were OP. Was playing Rev these last couple of seasons but this recent patch screwed that up.

So, tell me, what is the new cancer? I hope its not the CI mirage build because I've never liked the tankier, node camping stuff. I like being a predator, preferably with ports.

?? It's a troll build tho, but it works... Also the guys had help in that clip... the burst was not entirely his own so a bit misleading.

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:condi chronoburn fb with zeal and spirit sword can maintain 19 stacks of burn on golem, no idea how this would play out in a real world scenariocondi weaver seems strong when stance stab gets fixed but its kinda slowscrapper with demo or mara is busted in team fights but cant really hold a node 1v1seen some condi teefs stacking some insane poisons but idk much about teefmirage got buffed lol, a lot better now vs condis

Lol, condi Chrono, what are you smoking? Chrono is dead in sPVP dude.

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:

@"Vague Memory.2817" said:snips

try it out
rewinder then split second right after

I'd rather just go on facts. Very very few Chrono in sPvP before the patch and I've only seen two after it, and they both got destroyed. I doubt a one trick pony build is going to change that, and if it did, expect it to get nerfed since they really don't like Chrono for some reason.

@bbop.9706 said:

?? It's a troll build tho, but it works... Also the guys had help in that clip... the burst was not entirely his own so a bit misleading.

Funny enough, I didn't notice that until I watched it again after I posted it, but the build can do that same thing on its own. I'll show a different one (or 3) where it was just me.