Minions design shouldve been Undead and Calcium

XenMaster.7165

• 1 month later...

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:they shoulda been humanoid. instead we have these weirdo thingies that don't look like anything recognizable.

They're pretty much skinless versions of creatures found in Tyria; Blood Fiend is a wind rider, Bone minions/Jagged Horros/Shambling Horrors are various sizes of skritt I believe, Bone Fiend is a devourer, and Flesh Golem...ye not sure on Flesh Golem. But then again, necromantic golems are typically constructed from different corpses.

@Methuselah.4376 said:They're pretty much skinless versions of creatures found in Tyria; Blood Fiend is a wind rider, Bone minions/Jagged Horros/Shambling Horrors are various sizes of skritt I believe, Bone Fiend is a devourer, and Flesh Golem...ye not sure on Flesh Golem. But then again, necromantic golems are typically constructed from different corpses.

I always thought of the golem as based on destroyer trolls/axe weilding destroyers (same thing referred to as both, but mostly destroyer troll). Though it has a horn, so maybe it gets a unicorn ummmm bone? because its special and elite :p

@Methuselah.4376 said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:they shoulda been humanoid. instead we have these weirdo thingies that don't look like anything recognizable.

They're pretty much skinless versions of creatures found in Tyria; Blood Fiend is a wind rider, Bone minions/Jagged Horros/Shambling Horrors are various sizes of skritt I believe, Bone Fiend is a devourer, and Flesh Golem...ye not sure on Flesh Golem. But then again, necromantic golems are typically constructed from different corpses.

they're just all dumb and gross lol. don't you dare defend these ungodly creatures :-P

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:

they're just all dumb and gross lol. don't you dare defend these ungodly creatures :-P

XD not defending them at all, just saying what they are. I am all in for minion redesign. Heck I'll take GW1 minions over GW2 minions in terms of looks even though they don't look like any creature we see.

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:

They are specifically made undead creations, not typically of a single creature.

The only two that could perhap be a singular creature is the flesh wurm (undead wurm), and the bone fiend, which could (in theory) be a devourer. It's much more likely a creation shaped like a devourer though, as devourers are insects and don't have bones :P.