Popped into PvP lobby to use the banks today

Levetty.1279

Hope you reported the person. Should be easy enough to trace. See which account sent multiple 20 gold to people, do a short check of the chat history.

Hand out a friendly reminder in form of a 7 day temp break for the person to drink some tee and refocus their efforts into something more productive.

I do have to applaud his ingenuity and willingness to spend finance to damage a class.

@Safandula.8723 said:Lmao from any1 that takes it seriously

Eh, I think the only one taking IT seriously is Anet, and by 'IT' I mean the mesmer OP reports. Contrary to former claims, Anet does indeed tend to balance based on what complaints are heard from the rampaging hoard of baboons, and not just based on the numbers and statistics available. It is probably not worth my time to post instanced evidence of this since almost everyone should know it is true by now. However, if you want to, I can.

Most others don't take it seriously because they have given up on gw2/mesmer by now.

I personally gave up on the whole game after the countless nerfs in every balance patch since nov. Like, everytime something got nerfed, mesmer mains figured out a new build and people started to cry about it regardless of if they even even went 1v1 against that build. People tend to draw conclusions from streams and montages where people usually post their best moments, and streams are usually people who are really confident on their class(for example misha). A lot of people have never even touched PvP but still complain about mesmers because they seen they can oneshot everyone and go against a whole zerg and 1v99 them. Yeah... A lot of people are saying this community is this and that good, while in reality most of the people are just about that their class should be the dominant above all and nothing else.Good example for this the pChrono, the signet thing was a bug yeah, BUT the gameplay of that build required more skill than DE and it was dependent on ONE exact condition, IMO what ANet should have done really really long time ago is to classify classes in all game modes in a way of skill required to play = doing more DPS/ having more support so classes with easier rotations would still do good DPS but NEVER the same as a higher skill cap profession.With this what they did by completely dumbing down the classes/the meta itself to a point where playing is basically boring and the skill cap of the meta professions is laughable I am not surprised that a lot of people gave up on playing. The community itself is the thing that keeps GW going, but part of it is the reason to hold it back.

• 1 month later...

1) Funny and sad at the same time.

2) You know...I was one-shot by a DH once - nerf DHI was one shot by a necro once - nerf necroI was one-shot by a power Shiro a few times... Delete itI was also one-shot by a SB all the time - keep it how it is, but complain about mesmers :/

3) I'll report myself for 5000g (joking)

• 1 month later...

@Curunen.8729 said:

@Pyroatheist.9031 said:The real question is whether you took the free 20 gold.

Right!? The suspense!

Omg! :o Who resurrected you?!

For years I've been slowly, inexorably digging myself out from the grave... Only to find Chronomancer doesn't have Distortion anymore.

... I think I'm dying again. :'(

@Chaos Archangel.5071 said:

@Pyroatheist.9031 said:The real question is whether you took the free 20 gold.

Right!? The suspense!

Omg! :o Who resurrected you?!

For years I've been slowly, inexorably digging myself out from the grave... Only to find Chronomancer doesn't have Distortion anymore.

... I think I'm dying again. :'(

Just wait till you find out they just removed Illusionary Persona from it as well . . . . . . . . . .oh wait :#

@"LolLookAtMyAP.8394" said:

@"NICENIKESHOE.7128" said:Chronomancer though? He can't even beat a meme bunker or glass power?

This "meme bunker" is one of the toughest bunkers to duel of all time.

If only my BBB scrapper build was still around (RIP). During the PvP boring Bunker meta (S1 or S2) I made a unique scrapper build that was able to take 1 or 2 bunker builds on while on 1 node. It was build to counter bunker builds and boy did it work (even got a nickname for it from a salty player lol) Gawd I miss the build :(