[EU][PvX] Daemorus [cult] is recruiting returning veterans and new gamers!

Frenzy.8730

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@vaylortales.6378 said:

@Reverend Earth.8019 said:Hey! Returning player here, bit useless and need to get better :) Never been in a guild before and would love to give it a go.I'm two missions into LW2, that's how long it is since I was playing, lol - although I can glide and ride a dinosaur now!!

Hey there, you'll most likely fit in here! We too have quite a lot of returning players in the guild and are progressing through the game ^^ I'll ask a representative to send you an invite then cuz I can't log in right now to send you an invite :)

Thanks for the invite and see you in-game! :)

Hi!I have a few questions if you don't mind.I'm not a native English-speaker. Will that be a problem?I don't really understand how to use a discord or to join a guild without invitation. How shall I proceed? If the previous question is not a problem, of course.Thank you!

HI @Lukaina.6574 ,

If you can speak and understand it, it won't be a problem. (I'm not a native English-speaker either :3).Discord is our platform for communication both in and out of game. It might be worth while to watch some videos regarding it in your native tongue to get a better understanding of it.

I've sent you an invite to the guild :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Vivie.6194 said:Hi, I'm a new player looking for a casual PvE guild. I'd like to join you guys if that's possible. Thanks! ( ˃ᆺ˂= )

Hey there, yeah sure, let me log in and give you an invite to the guild. I hope you get along fine with everyone and welcome to the guild! I noticed we replied a bit late to this. Apologies on our side :)

@Ambrose.3867 said:Hi, I'm a new player (well, played GW2 when it came out and...but that's it really xD). I recently returned, planning to get into the game a bit deeper and looking for a casual-social pve guild. Would like to join if possible :)

Hi there, yes it is possible. Our guild makes up of a lot of returning players so I think you'll fit in just fine ^^ Sending out invite to you and welcome to the guild!

Im gonna try to contact you guys after my ban drops (3h for bad boii stuff/reaction to a bad conducting players in ranked arena, who instead of fighting, aim the air and shoot at it...) Im planning to start playing my revenant as a healer, I have no clue whats the playstyle with this "thing", I have been played similar classess before, but in another game, so so I wanted to try this thing in this game. I have also 4 other classess but from them I know only 2 (Core/Dragonhunter Guardian, and core/daredevil Thief) I have tried some sort of a mantra bunker but I disliked it bigtime and I just abandoned the whole conception of it, slow casts, lazy display, shit time to wait for the casts to kick in... thats not my thing, atleast for now (need more time to practice that thing). btw the discord link is kinda broken, I cannot join the channel from it.

@"Monarch.7241" said:Im gonna try to contact you guys after my ban drops (3h for bad boii stuff/reaction to a bad conducting players in ranked arena, who instead of fighting, aim the air and shoot at it...) Im planning to start playing my revenant as a healer, I have no clue whats the playstyle with this "thing", I have been played similar classess before, but in another game, so so I wanted to try this thing in this game. I have also 4 other classess but from them I know only 2 (Core/Dragonhunter Guardian, and core/daredevil Thief) I have tried some sort of a mantra bunker but I disliked it bigtime and I just abandoned the whole conception of it, slow casts, lazy display, kitten time to wait for the casts to kick in... thats not my thing, atleast for now (need more time to practice that thing). btw the discord link is kinda broken, I cannot join the channel from it.

My apologies on behalf of my team for the broken link, you need to manually copy-paste the link into your browser. All links that redirect you to external web page seem to be broken in this forum for the past few days except those that redirect you inside the forum. I hope that helps!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,I am a returning player, transferred from NA to EU as that's where I am at (Gandara to be specific). I am looking for a social and chill guild. Played since launch and stopped about three years ago. I am a little lost with some of the new stuff, which I am sure is a lot of us! I am into PvE stuffs, like dungeons etc and I super loved WvW and casual PvP back in the day too.

But it's all so much more fun with a few guildies around. Are you still recruiting? I'd love to give it a go!