A Civil and Logical Approach to the Recent Scrapper Changes

Ghos.1326

@EnderzShadow.2506 said:I watched Chaith's stream when the changes had just went live, and he was practicing its functionality on some of the combat NPCs in Heart of the Mists. He was practicing on a Guardian NPC, and the Guardian went down. He used the Function Gyro skill on the Guardian, and the Guardian proceeded to use its AoE knockback down skill. The Function Gyro was literally one shot destroyed by the Guard's downed skill. And when I say destroyed, I mean it died. It literally died.

Yep, it's soft, tissue paper soft. So soft, it's worse than the Search and Rescue trait rangers get. That is more reliable than the current F5 stomp/rez.Haha had a similar situation yesterday vs a soulbeast.

He was down, I plop gyro on him, he hits it once with thunderclap and the gyro is instakilled.

Whats even the point of this, sigh. Its completely useless.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

I watched Chaith's stream when the changes had just went live, and he was practicing its functionality on some of the combat NPCs in Heart of the Mists. He was practicing on a Guardian NPC, and the Guardian went down. He used the Function Gyro skill on the Guardian, and the Guardian proceeded to use its AoE knockback down skill. The Function Gyro was literally one shot destroyed by the Guard's downed skill. And when I say destroyed, I mean it died. It literally died.

Yep, it's soft, tissue paper soft. So soft, it's worse than the Search and Rescue trait rangers get. That is more reliable than the current F5 stomp/rez.
Haha had a similar situation yesterday vs a soulbeast.

He was down, I plop gyro on him, he hits it once with thunderclap and the gyro is instakilled.

Whats even the point of this, sigh. Its completely useless.

It's just ridiculous....frustrating.I guess I am slow to learning a lesson because I've tried to play support scrap since patch.It's gone the way of the Druid.

First week people complained about scrapper and I was one of them.After that, not many complaints. Everyone figured them out.

Months later they nerf it into the ground. Those 3000 hitpoints and regen, I needed that to stay alive long enough to do anything.The f5 is just worse, all around.It's not interesting, it's not helpful. It's not overpowered in any situation, ever. It's a horrible change.

Nothing they do short of reverting all changes will fix scrapper.