GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Items already existing in Guild Wars 2, that I'd love to return:

• Riding Broom Glider
  • Mini Feline Familiar
  • Raven Mantle (!)
  • Shrine Guardian Ears (!)
  • Nightfang Griffon Skin (the best Griffon Skin so far, in my opinion of course)
  • Firestorm Logging Tool (this animation!)
  • Dervish Package (good old Nightfall, and it fits current maps!)

Items that I wish existed in Guild Wars 2, but actually they come from original Guild Wars:

• Monk's Labyrinthine Armor (I just love it, I was Monk main for about 7-8 years)
  • Monk's Elite Kurzick/Luxon Armor (I don't care which side you're on, I love both. Actually I love everything that exists in GW:Factions)
  • Monk's Obsidian Armor (duuuh)
  • Necromancer's Obsidian Armor (duuuh)
  • Mesmer's Elite Enchanter Armor (so classy)
  • Mesmer's Elite Luxon Armor (in this care Kurzick's version is pretty similar to existing armor skins)
  • Bandana Skin (headpiece, it was so simple yet so cool!)
  • Blindfold (not just for heavy (Revenant) / light armored classes... ;))
  • Ranger's Elite Studded Leather Armor (it's so pretty!)
  • Ranger's Druid Armor (we have druid now so...!)
  • Ranger's Obsidian Armor (I know, all Obsidian Armor Skins were amazing...)
  • Paragon's Vabbian Armor
  • Gwen's Deldimor Armor (it looks so beautiful!)
  • Bone Dragon Staff - probably the most popular staff in GW1

I know it's a long list, I'm sorry ^^

Edit: I also thought that it would be a great idea to make it possible to use normal headpiece skins while also wearing an outfit, so e.g. you can wear glasses / cat ears / bunny ears (or whatever you want).

im grateful for god slayer shortbow longbow. i asked and bought it today. want to ask bring back fallen balthazar outfit. even if i would have outfit ticket i didnt find this outfit at npc in lions arch so i can get it only from gem store. also want forged outfit. they both look cool on my male norn without helmet. also want jungle explorer outfit for my sylvari and gem aura outfit for my female characters coz girl's big butt looks amazing with that outfit. i will buy all this 4 outfits. just put them in gem store please.

usually i dont like to have mini coz i dont want to have some large crazy being in mini size but flying not walking mini in his natural small size like raven owl hawk is interesting for me and i would feel like im always with nature coz for example raven is always near me so im interested in this kind of mini and asking bring back mini avian 3 pack owl hawk raven in gem store please.

I'd like to see the Aetherblade armor skins come back.

As for new items, I'd like to see a plant/sylvari themed mount pack. The jackal is already ideal for a fern hound style mount. That aesthetic for all mounts would be amazing. I imagine a roller beetle that's a big seed with vines sprouting out of it (this amuses me greatly).

Please consider the Black Lion Glider Voucher. There are quite a few requests on older Gliders. The store trend seems to do combos more than Gliders themselves.

I personally would by a pack of vouchers to collect things that have not been sold since before I started.

If one at a time remains the only option, I saw a Geomancer Glider already. I even bought an outfit and the flame sword to make a whole theme based around the glider, and can't wait to put the finishing touch on that character.

Thank you!

@Archon.3987 said:Anet, you put all those nature & plant themed items in the gemstore (Bough of the Grove Chair, Nature's Oath, Verdant Executor, etc) but do not bring back the Floral Glider? Why? ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Please bring back the Floral Glider. :/

Another request that the Black Lion Glider Voucher would solve.

:-)

My suggestion: Could the Shimmerwing Skyscale skin be added back? Along with maybe the Gecko Springer and Skimmer Hummingbird? I got my Skyscale yesterday and am HYPED to see it back! I feel like it'd be such a perfect time for those skins too with all the plant/nature theme!

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:Players have shared a number of terrific suggestions for Guild Wars 2 Gem Store items. From outfits that hark back to old Tyria to miniatures that warm the heart, from dye sets that personalize your look to new gliders that make a statement, player ideas have help us expand our Gem Store to include a wide variety of wonderful items.

If you have a suggestion – or several! – that you’d like to share with the development team about potential Gem Store items, please post them in this continuing thread.

Thanks for your input!

More Skyscale skins, I don't like the face of the default one. :x