Imagine if Holo, Warrior, Thief, Mirage, and Firebrand got nerfed

Abelisk.5148

I dont think warriors or thieves are that much of a problem. Honestly a condi necro can handle a warrior with proper boon corrupt and thieves can generally be down with burst classes. But I am suspicious about the fear application for thief but time will tell. It is annoying to fight a thief though.

Firebrand should get nerfed a little. Other support builds should be adjusted to become more effective without bringing back the insane bunker meta ofcourse.

Mirage is a different topic altogether. All mesmer builds needs adjustments. Some need huge reworks. I played mes builds for a while and believe me you do not have too much of a choice. But condi mirage is a problem for now.

All PoF professions are experiencing problems. I feel that fire weaver will be another annoyence in the next months. I have tried it and it is easy to play, hard to die.

As I am not a good pvp player I cannot really claim I have seen all or fought vs the best. These are merely low lvl opinions. So consider them as a casuals observations.