This game needs more Core Tyria Meta Events and Legendary Meta Events

You (Anet) are really sleeping on how much of a role the Legendary Meta Events and Core Tyria Meta Events really contribute to the casual replay value of this game.

but this been a major part of the game that hasnt changed much at all in terms of updating and adding new content.

The Legendary Meta Events really been slacking in this area.

We really need an update in this area of the game. New Core Tyria Meta Event fights with updated mechanics would be an awesome addition to the game.

We need some more Tequatl the Sunless level Core Tyria Legendary Meta Events that can rotate in and out.

Can't you see that this kind of content is bland and bad to the game? You have no impact in such event, and unless you want the reward, you will kill it once and then not ever again..PvE players, both high end and the most casual ones, should strive and ask for content that feels good to play. The game needs more content where you form a team and plan a strat to clear the level.. something that isn't click 1 and f

@I Heal Ur Wounds.8165 said:PvE players, both high end and the most casual ones, should strive and ask for content that feels good to play. The game needs more content where you form a team and plan a strat to clear the level.. something that isn't click 1 and f

i think one of the problem is there is no real punishment for dying, so people can learn how to play properly... they die and just laid dead, wait for people to revive them, while literally 10sec to run back back from WP

@crepuscular.9047 said:

@I Heal Ur Wounds.8165 said:PvE players, both high end and the most casual ones, should strive and ask for content that feels good to play. The game needs more content where you form a team and plan a strat to clear the level.. something that isn't click 1 and f

i think one of the problem is there is no real punishment for dying, so people can learn how to play properly... they die and just laid dead, wait for people to revive them, while literally 10sec to run back back from WP

Pretty sure this is not a normal MMO, it's more of a social game, where you have those kind of events to talk, and showoff your character.. At the end of the day, most people either do press 1/f events, and do achievements alone, you don't have a game that focuses in teamwork... and no, octovine is not the kind of cooperation I am talking about, that's bland.Check every game platform, gw2 twitch is as dead as it can be, you have no support to streamers that focus more in raids and pvp, the balance of the game feels like it wasn't tested properly... everything seems to be done without care.

This is a game targeting people that aren't good at gaming, or that don't have the time to play. Anyone that plays the game more than 2h/day will feel like something's wrong. GW2 = Social HUB

@I Heal Ur Wounds.8165 said:

Pretty sure this is not a normal MMO, it's more of a social game, where you have those kind of events to talk, and showoff your character.. At the end of the day, most people either do press 1/f events, and do achievements alone, you don't have a game that focuses in teamwork... and no, octovine is not the kind of cooperation I am talking about, that's bland.Check every game platform, gw2 twitch is as dead as it can be, you have no support to streamers that focus more in raids and pvp, the balance of the game feels like it wasn't tested properly... everything seems to be done without care.

This is a game targeting people that aren't good at gaming, or that don't have the time to play. Anyone that plays the game more than 2h/day will feel like something's wrong. GW2 = Social HUB

we need a Dark Soul mode of GW2

@I Heal Ur Wounds.8165 said:Can't you see that this kind of content is bland and bad to the game? You have no impact in such event, and unless you want the reward, you will kill it once and then not ever again..PvE players, both high end and the most casual ones, should strive and ask for content that feels good to play. The game needs more content where you form a team and plan a strat to clear the level.. something that isn't click 1 and f

For a lot of people worldbosses feel good to play. For others its map exploration. etc.

I'd agree that events like Jormag, Karka Queen, and Taida Covington need updates since they are very lackluster. Same with the Orr temples. But we do get new meta events. They could be better and I'd rather see them get updated over just adding a bunch of new ones that compete with timeslots of older events.Though the did say they wanted to do stuff with older maps in season 5. We very well could be getting new or updated metas for core maps.