Can you do something about dragon banner?

Timelord.8190

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Oogabooga.3812 said:I think Anet needs to see more complaints before they'll do anything about it. Every group should take banners with them; heck, make a 3-man banner party. Abuse them til they get nerfed.

i'm more concerned about bloodlust. :/ those need to disappear

Well if you're concerned about the bloodlust, I'd be more concerned with the Objective Aura, since it gives a 100 boost to almost everything. I've seen too many Stare Wars because both zergs didn't want to push into the enemy's objective aura.

@Oogabooga.3812 said:

@Oogabooga.3812 said:I think Anet needs to see more complaints before they'll do anything about it. Every group should take banners with them; heck, make a 3-man banner party. Abuse them til they get nerfed.

i'm more concerned about bloodlust. :/ those need to disappear

Well if you're concerned about the bloodlust, I'd be more concerned with the Objective Aura, since it gives a 100 boost to almost everything. I've seen too many Stare Wars because both zergs didn't want to push into the enemy's objective aura.

mmm stare wars part 2, the return of the bloodlust

• 8 months later...

@"Sovereign.1093" said:remove bloodlust bonus stats. give it the outnumbered buffs.

and out numbered buff more rewards.

-> +1 bloodlust remove. that's what we need, that is sth far more urgent. the ruins are benefiting nearly always the wrong side.

-> idc about the banners that much. it is not like u can roll a 20 group alone with it. (it was possible to kill 15 with 3 ppl without banners pre "balance", this patch messed it all up tho)... i'm just sceptical here, because all people want is "remove stuff"... this isn't 1v1, not dueling. this format is inequal fights incarnate. rather fix it instead of removing it.

means: either nerf dmg, range, make it harder to acquire or up the cooldown greatly, limit it's use to own terrain, make it disappear faster etc.

-> how about just giving outnumbered a stat bonus? maybe the minor bloodlust one.