why people dont like my server

knomslayer.9457

@knomslayer.9457 said:I was kicked from my guild. They say transfer or leave guild . I play at whiteside server eu. There is nothing wrong i see people in map chat or no mean toxic people at all. i am confused.. hmm

Is your guild a WvW guild? Is your guild also on Whiteside Ridge?

Whiteside Ridge is currently linked with Arborstone. Your guild might be based on Arborstone and want all members to be on that server.

Worse yet, if you WvW guild is based on Baruch Bay or Elona Reach (linked with Fort Ranik) which you are currently paired against. They might not want you to give away positioning or location.

If the guild is PvE, then be happy you are rid of them.

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@knomslayer.9457 said:I was kicked from my guild. They say transfer or leave guild . I play at whiteside server eu. There is nothing wrong i see people in map chat or no mean toxic people at all. i am confused.

which guild?

you are better off without them =)

i no say which guild dont want drama( i still friends with some them). they say my server some whisper bad things to people from enemy server.

They dont like it because its no more Bandwagon server. Few months ago bandwagoners went from WSR to the other servers, now many are on UW for example.Just follow the swarm or join guild that doesnt care about outnumbering everything and everywhere.

@knomslayer.9457 said:I was kicked from my guild. They say transfer or leave guild . I play at whiteside server eu. There is nothing wrong i see people in map chat or no mean toxic people at all. i am confused.. hmm

You play on Gank Side ridge ?Maybe you are not a stupid gankers like all other from this worst EU server ?Maybe you are too friendly ?Become more toxic / gank more ... Maybe then you are welcome to this worst Server.

@knomslayer.9457 said:

@knomslayer.9457 said:I was kicked from my guild. They say transfer or leave guild . I play at whiteside server eu. There is nothing wrong i see people in map chat or no mean toxic people at all. i am confused.

which guild?

you are better off without them =)

i no say which guild dont want drama( i still friends with some them). they say my server some whisper bad things to people from enemy server.

you dont have to be like them. =) just find friends who share your point of view for wvw.

@bluberblasen.9684 said:

You play on Gank Side ridge ?Maybe you are not a stupid gankers like all other from this worst EU server ?Maybe you are too friendly ?Become more toxic / gank more ... Maybe then you are welcome to this worst Server.

U MAD BOI

@Kamskill.9457 said:

U MAD BOI

IAM : )