[NA][PvX]Intense Pleasure [Mmm] - chill guild LFM filthy casuals to insomniacs. New/vet all welcome - Page 5 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA][PvX]Intense Pleasure [Mmm] - chill guild LFM filthy casuals to insomniacs. New/vet all welcome

1235>

Comments

• I think we creeped them out...

• Places a jug of rum and a plate of cookies on the floor and backs away slowly.
    Shhhh…. it's okay. We're not here to hurt you.

• Luxbon.3967Luxbon.3967 Member ✭✭

I've been having kind of a very bad week in gw2. My girlfriend kicked me from the guild and I lost all my friends to play with. Been struggling to even log in cause its so depressing now. Would like people to talk to in discord with voice chat and to complete story and achievements with. I just got nobody to do anything with :\

• TaiZia.5712TaiZia.5712 Member ✭✭

This sounds like such a great community. I usually play after family is in bed already. Do you regularly have people on past 9pm PST?

Semi-Hardcore Player

• I'm a returning player and want to re-learn everything about Gw2! If you're still recruiting I'd love to join :D

• xLKxDIE.2038
    id love to join

• I'm interested Manisuk.3657

• returning player haven't had the chance to try raid yet, would definitely love to join
    Insomatic.1390

• Hex.2579Hex.2579 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 24, 2019

@paynesgrey.8932 said:
    You people sound kind of, well, wrong. Imbalanced. Improper. Sounds like a good time to me. I'm a returning player, mainly PVE who enjoys piling on world bosses, dark rum, and long walks in the ghastlight. Eastern Standard Time, mainly Fridays and weekends, with the odd Wednesday. If you ask nice, you can rub my tummy. Or not. But I know you want to.

how dare you! you hanging on our door step from month to month, you deserve a warm welcome. i’ll fetch some hostess to give you dark rum. Wednesdays work too since I just trade my days off for wednesdays. We oddly run casually raid training here when we have time. Weekends are usually drunk raid train or drunk dungeon.
    Do you have a nice beard too? If I start rubbing, I won’t stop xd

@Lylou.6240 said:
    This naughty girl has been running around 'discovering life' for a while. Now that I've returned, I need a daddy to show me the ways of Fractals and have fun with... I have a foul mouth and a filthy sense of humour but I promise I'm great fun ;-) Lylou.6240

naughty girl you say? Mmm. i’ll show you how to Fractalk and of course have fun with ;]

@blackhawk.2965 said:
    Hi I'm interested in joining also. I'm returning after a long time and looking for a guild to party. Love doing it both ways (PvE and PvP of course...). I'm not a stranger of the game, but always like to play with guildies... always funny doing it with more people xD So send me an invite! blackhawk.2965

ooh. mmm love it both ways eh? ;] come come~

@CruSer.8671 said:
    I would like to join the guild. I was a F2P player for 1 year, but now bought the whole package since i loved it and i would love to get into fractals and raids with you guys since its lonely playing alone.

awh. if you need help with anything else, let us know. the discord is also helpful and there's always someone answers you ^^

@Fortytwo.8406 said:
    Just returned to the game a few weeks back. Read the recruitment post and I must say, wow! Impressive :-) I'm very interested in what you offer, would love to get into some shenanigans!

thank you! xDD shenanigans here we go

@SameKid.7468 said:
    I would love a Guild invite if you don't mind. I'm not new, but I haven't played since 17/18 so I'm a little behind on the Meta/Builds and what not. (And it doesn't help that I'm just a bad gamer in general so I'm always a little slow.)

xD i'm a bad gamer too. i just pretend like i'm good. lol. behind behind the meta is alright. the meta is not always the right way to go xD

@MementoMortis.4258 said:
    I'm looking for a guild JUST LIKE THIS. I'm a recent return to the game and I mainly PVP/WVW but, I love all the PVE as well. Can I get an invite?

JUST LIKE THIS? YEET!

@Cazuya.1549 said:
    Hello! I'm a returning veteran player, I've started playing Guild Wars 2 about 6 and a half years ago and played for quite a bit. I decided to give it another try so I'd love to join the guild! Hope to see you soon! :)

hope you'll stay around and have fun this time ^^ we'll see you soon!

@kyro.8162 said:
    Are you guys still recruiting? I'm a veteran player looking for an active guild, I mainly wvw (on SoR), spvp, and am starting to get into fractals.

yes we're still recruiting. don't forget to install discord. it's weirdly active there. lol. we'll get you to fractals soon. they've been run quite often.

@Eirise.8672 said:
    Looks like a nice place to lurk and pretend to be human .-. Invite please

time to pay up!

• Sounds like a good time to me! Invite please!

• I love your cover story; sounds like the fam I want to belong to :D

• Hex.2579Hex.2579 Member ✭✭✭

@paynesgrey.8932 said:
    Places a jug of rum and a plate of cookies on the floor and backs away slowly.
    Shhhh…. it's okay. We're not here to hurt you.

come on now. don't be shy. we were waiting for you. patiently. mmm

@Luxbon.3967 said:
    I've been having kind of a very bad week in gw2. My girlfriend kicked me from the guild and I lost all my friends to play with. Been struggling to even log in cause its so depressing now. Would like people to talk to in discord with voice chat and to complete story and achievements with. I just got nobody to do anything with :\

i’m very sorry to hear about your gw2 experience =[
    come come, let’s be active on discord and have fun.

@TaiZia.5712 said:
    This sounds like such a great community. I usually play after family is in bed already. Do you regularly have people on past 9pm PST?

Semi-Hardcore Player

Wow, I read the link to your other ad. Pretty nice to get to know you.
    I can only play late since I work late hours, and now we have more steady PST people, they’re online after 7pm PST till midnight. so yes we do have regulars coming on past 9pm PST when irl is settled.
    Hope to hear from you and play together soon. we build up a bit of IT guys and gals all around.
    Sorry for the late reply, i’ve been moving out and worked non stop cuz a few coworkers took vacay or been sick .-.

@DarkGrav.5206 said:
    I'm a returning player and want to re-learn everything about Gw2! If you're still recruiting I'd love to join :D

we're recruiting as always ^^ need virgin blood to make me young. lol

@xLKxDIE.2038 said:
    xLKxDIE.2038
    id love to join

then join up!!

@ManISuk.3657 said:
    I'm interested Manisuk.3657

we're interested in you as well!

@Insomatic.1390 said:
    returning player haven't had the chance to try raid yet, would definitely love to join
    Insomatic.1390

@TheOnly.1279 said:
    Sounds like a good time to me! Invite please!

and we're to provide some good time. aye!

@Charon.7825 said:
    I love your cover story; sounds like the fam I want to belong to :D

=D then we belong together!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.