[TEEF] THIEF'S FORUM GUILD — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[TEEF] THIEF'S FORUM GUILD

Wargameur.6950Wargameur.6950 Member ✭✭
edited October 6, 2017 in Looking For Guild

Hey fellow Tyrian !

You just created a Thief and want to know more about the class in-game ?
You are a veteran Thief and want to share your newly discovered build but your guild's Guardian doesn't care ?
Arguing which of pistol/dagger or sword/dagger is the best WvW set is a matter of life or death !

In any case [Teef] is the place for you ! We accept both NA and EU players from all horizons.
The only requirement is to love your thief and even more loving talking about it :)

Edit : Thief might not become your primary guild, don't forget to set up your chat to see multiple guild channels so you don't miss [Teef] discussions !

Comments

• Zacchary.6183Zacchary.6183 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 25, 2019

[Teef] is dedicated to getting people started with their Thief and has a large wealth of experience to pull from. This INCLUDES WvW and PvE on top of PvP. It is the only source where you can find, improve and really discuss anything related to the profession in length. The senior members are very passionate and are willing to help you with your build, so do not be afraid to ask.

The environment we want to maintain is one of open and civil discussion. As such, the only requirement to join this guild is to not be a jerk.

UPDATE:

We are reviving. [Teef] is currently in the process of rebuilding and reorganizing (help with rebuilding would be appreciated ;) ). Our normal policies remain valid and the only requirement in joining is to not be a jerk. This means that you can have zero knowledge of the thief profession and still join. As long as you are interested in learning and discussing, you're in. Also note, we do not push meta builds nor primarily train players how to use past or current metas. The point of this guild is to teach the profession so players may learn all of it's mechanics and quirks to better perform with it or even counter it. We also regularly theorycraft builds and communicate issues to the Anet team through threads on the forums.

Happy teefing!

• I find the idea behind this guild really awesome! I've been a Thief veteran for 4 years. (Thief is all I play!) I have high knowledge with thief in all areas of PvE/Raids, PvP and WvW.

I enjoy learning new things, discovering new things and helping other beginner/veteran thieves.

In saying so I'd like to join your guild. Guarantee I'll be a great asset to you guild!

• Invite sent Jonnytank.

• This seems cool. I'm looking at getting back into the game after losing interest last year. A thief guild would be good for me, I think. High chance I'll get PoF at the end of the month.

• I play a thief but I'm not very good at it and probably never will be... can I join?

• I sent more invites. Thank you for your interest in [Teef]!

• I love my thief. Can i join? hahahahaha

• :3 Hello! Returning Semi Vet here played thief for about 2 years after learning the game on a warrior... a bit out of touch with the game play nowadays and would love to return having a good place too learn some good stealth-craft.. if you will have me, I would love to join and learn!

• Invitations sent for both of you. :)

• Hey can i get an invite aswell ?

• @Wargameur.6950 said:

Hey fellow Tyrian !

You just created a Thief and want to know more about the class in-game ?
    You are a veteran Thief and want to share your newly discovered build but your guild's Guardian doesn't care ?
    Arguing which of pistol/dagger or sword/dagger is the best WvW set is a matter of life or death !

In any case [Teef] is the place for you ! We accept both NA and EU players from all horizons.
    The only requirement is to love your thief and even more loving talking about it :)

This sounds like a lot of fun! I LOVE playing thief.

• Stumbled upon your Thread for the Deadeye Training. Sounds like a very fun idea, i am not new to Thief but i wouldnt say i fully understand it to the extent i would like to. If you still have Room for more people then shoot me an invite. Cheers

• eldrjth.7384eldrjth.7384 Member ✭✭✭

Does this guild do regular guild missions? I got a thief and want to join.

• sokeenoppa.5384sokeenoppa.5384 Member ✭✭✭✭

Invite me in please :) long time thief veteran

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

• I love my TEEF too mind if I join? My thief's name is Morgan Weber

edited September 26, 2017

@eldrjth.7384 said:
    Does this guild do regular guild missions? I got a thief and want to join.

I can't say its regular. We try but people are either uninterested in helping or are in a guild that forces repping. You can still join in though.

EDIT: Invites sent.

• Yo, this sounds amazing. Could you please throw me an invite?
    Avid thief player here.

• Fatix.8625Fatix.8625 Member
    edited September 27, 2017

Hello my dudes,

I recently boosted a Thief to become the "1337 SN1P3RZz" and want to learn about the class more. Can I join to the guild, please?

• Hi there,

I just recently started playing again and Thief has become my favorite class. I love jumping around as a Daredevil, but I'm skeptical as to Deadeye's viability in PVE. I am very curious to learn how to make the most of our new elite spec. I'm in!

• Main Thief since the launch of the game. There is no better proffesion in the game :) Enough said send me invite my brethren!

• invite me please, id love to help people learn as well as learn something new myself

• Can I get an invite?

• Already invited.

• Read about the Deadeye training and would definitely like an invite. What WvW server are you guys on?

• @MinerBob.5312 said:
    Read about the Deadeye training and would definitely like an invite. What WvW server are you guys on?

We are quite spread out. I'm on Augury Rock myself. I don't think we have a [Teef] group doing WvW together, but a lot of us are playing WvW on a regular basis.

Glad to see the recruiting going that well :)

• Returning player. Loving the thief! Could I get an invite?

• Invite sent.

• Hello, my name is L I T R E and i've main teef since forever. I love it so i would like to join you (:
    my little asura thief is called L I T R E
    Thanks

• Been a thief main since launch. Throw me an invite.

• Could I get an invite as well?

Invites are sent. Thanks for joining! nwn

• Could I get an invite? I've just recently returned, and my guild is dead (sobs) and I'm having a hard time remembering what the heck I was doing with my main, who is a thief. It would be nice to discuss with other thievering types. Thanks.

• Can i get an invite i would love to get some lessons from the masters!

• Let me in to. I really want try a bit more with a rifle.

• New Thief here that would love to get better. Would like an invite please.

• I'd love an invite. Just started leveling a thief (lvl 30 currently) and I'm having a blast with P/P!

Invites sent. For some reason my notifications were not popping up when you guys commented.

• Lyger.5429Lyger.5429 Member ✭✭✭

I'd like an invite as well, thanks.

• Zacchary.6183Zacchary.6183 ..... Hello and what an awesome idea/concept!! I have been wanting to try a thief forever, but just couldn't do it. Recently, I did an 80 bump on mine, Noir Ravencrest. Daredevil is the specialization that sounds super interesting to me, but I am torn because I don't want to make a wrong choice. LoL So, I have points to invest in whatever I choose, yet I'm still undecided what is best. I absolutely LOVE the idea of using a staff on a thief :D But just recently learned that you could play a Deadeye without the rifle.

So, if you could/would and are still inviting... would you be able to shoot me an invite as well?! Thanks....

• I'd like an invite too please =)

• Wow perfect.
    I want to learn to be a "break the game" kind of thief.

• Hi - Finally got Deadeye trained & would appreciate some guidance & support in figuring it all out.

• sent you an invite ;)

• Would like an invite coming back to My thief after a break

• Would like an invite to this good ol' group of backstabbers if its still active. DE has reinvigorated my love of Thief and has me out and about constantly.

• Could I have an invite too please? :D

• Nox.6785Nox.6785 Member ✭✭

Would love an invite!

• ruller.2084ruller.2084 Member ✭✭

Can I get an invite?

@AwesomeOutlaw.3052 said:
    Could I have an invite too please? :D

@ruller.2084 said:
    Can I get an invite?

You two have reached the maximum amount of guilds. I won't be able to send an invite until you leave one. Also sorry for the long delay, guild has been a bit dead.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.