Casting AOE behind you

Damocles.4908

@Elmo Benchwarmer.3025 said:Casting AoEs behind your character when kiting away from a threat, of all the things, should stay as is. It's one of the few things left that require a modicum of player ability.

i think you should have to turn around to cast ability behind you and slow down for half a sec, mb if things like that existed melee damage wouldnt be so overtuned.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@Elmo Benchwarmer.3025 said:Casting AoEs behind your character when kiting away from a threat, of all the things, should stay as is. It's one of the few things left that require a modicum of player ability.

i think you should have to turn around to cast ability behind you and slow down for half a sec, mb if things like that existed melee damage wouldnt be so overtuned.

How about give 1hp to necro and 2lf in shroud because they arent free kill like ambient creatures for 100% of the population yet.

@XECOR.2814 said:

How about give 1hp to necro and 2lf in shroud because they arent free kill like ambient creatures for 100% of the population yet.

how about you read last part of my sentence ? and complaining about necro survi is funny at best