Guild Wars 2 Forum: The Library - Guild Wars 2 Discussion

• ArenaNet Staff

@Bloodstealer.5978 said:So Known Issues Tracker wasn't deemed worthy of place.. figures as no one seemed to consider it worthwhile keeping upto date any more.

The Known Issue Tracker is not on the forums, but on the Guild Wars 2 Knowledge Base (and there's a big red notice on the tracker page about us working on fixing the tracker; a manual update of some Known Issues was added at the top). This thread is only for information on and related to the Guild Wars 2 forums.

@Bloodstealer.5978 said:The Known Issue Tracker is an important piece of documentation and absolutely should be included within the Forum if only to provide a direct link to it on the Knowledge Base.. but that doesn't even work when you click on it

Isn't that because of the external link bug? That's a Vanilla issue rather than an Anet fault

Or am I misunderstanding (likely after today)

@"Bloodstealer.5978" said:The Known Issue Tracker is an important piece of documentation and absolutely should be included within the Forum if only to provide a direct link to it on the Knowledge Base.. but that doesn't even work when you click on it

Already such a thing: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/73409/guild-wars-2-forum-the-library-bugs-game-forum-website

And, as for links: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/992547/#Comment_992547

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@"Bloodstealer.5978" said:The Known Issue Tracker is an important piece of documentation and absolutely should be included within the Forum if only to provide a direct link to it on the Knowledge Base.. but that doesn't even work when you click on it

Already such a thing:

And, as for links:

Inc, I know where it is.. and I know of the issue with Vanilla.The point I was making was that it is an important document that needs to be front and centre .. The Known Issue Tracker is in itself a library.Currently it is even more important to have it when there is a broken Vanilla issue

@Bloodstealer.5978 said:

@Bloodstealer.5978 said:The Known Issue Tracker is an important piece of documentation and absolutely should be included within the Forum if only to provide a direct link to it on the Knowledge Base.. but that doesn't even work when you click on it

Already such a thing:

And, as for links:

Inc, I know where it is.. and I know of the issue with Vanilla.The point I was making was that it is an important document that needs to be front and centre .. The Known Issue Tracker is in itself a library.Currently it is even more important to have it when there is a broken Vanilla issue

I think the point Cedo was making is that the first link they provided is the front and centre of the bugs forum. It brings together all the stickies/useful links for bugs and problems (including the known tracker) in the same way this one does for general suggestions and the other subforums do for theirs.

So it basically already is one of the library links - it's just in the more appropriate subforum

• 1 month later...