GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

@hugo.4705 said:Would like more roller beetles skins, way far more exotic not a simple recolor , something that just not look like the original mount, anything, a steam charr wheel/ holographic ball/ circular seesaw....

I agree with Hugo. I would like to add an American Muscle theme for a beetle skin as well.Evening gown outfits and armor. Prom dresses. Heels to go with both (and not boots with heels either, shoes with heels, please).No more wrestler boots (anything that extends to the ankle and above). We have a huge collection of wrestler boots for all armor types.Regular skirts, regular jeans. No more butt skirts on random bottoms.

Barbarian setwhen worn by a male character it would be a Conan style loincloth (the chest armour would be an invisible chest!)when worn by female characters it would be a Red Sonja style chainmail bikini set

I'd like it to be a simple chest and leg armour set so we can combine it with whatever gloves and boots that we like! :smile:

@Motìerre.8521 said:

@PandaJimmy.7563 said:would like to have some way to have wild wagic backpack

+1I'd like to see the wild magic backpack/gilder comb back in the game

Wild Magick Backpack/Glider combo is a BLC only skin. It has never been up for sale so you can buy it directly with gems.

If they put it in the chest sometime in the future again the only way would be to buy keys and gamble for it. I hope you get lucky with RNG... ^^

I would though like to see the Branded Mounts Pack back up for sale again and if they ever will make a Branded Roller Beetle it would be a warm welcome! :)

@PhObLife.8370 said:

@PandaJimmy.7563 said:would like to have some way to have wild wagic backpack

+1I'd like to see the wild magic backpack/gilder comb back in the game

Wild Magick Backpack/Glider combo is a BLC only skin. It has never been up for sale so you can buy it directly with gems.

If they put it in the chest sometime in the future again the only way would be to buy keys and gamble for it. I hope you get lucky with RNG... ^^

I would though like to see the Branded Mounts Pack back up for sale again and if they ever will make a Branded Roller Beetle it would be a warm welcome! :)

Well not getting my hopes up for a branded roller beetle since it will be bundled with 4 other skins for 2000 gems.Making it cost 6000 gems to get the last 3 branded mount skins I need and I aint paying that.

why u dont let me to buy it when it exists? why its hard to put in gem store what i want when i want and u make me to wait for a long time when its dont even interesting to play with my character when i dont like his look so i want my outfit coz to want to play with my character first i must like his look aesthetically coz without that its not interesting to have it in play game coz the look means the most for me and i want to enjoy it when i play but if i cant enjoy my look so i dont want to play. i want to play with my norn now so im waiting my outfit which fits to me the most.

1. fallen balthazar outfit
  2. forged outfit
  3. gem aura outfit
  4. jungle explorer outfit
  5. mini avian 3 pack

its the list what i want. 1 2 3 most important. 4 5 less. so when u will put it in gem store start from 1. i will buy all five.

1.) Geomancer Glider or Black Lion Glider Voucher2.) Fire Skyscale Skin3.) Primeva Skyscale Skin

I think a Port Party/Squad Member to you would be a big hit. Every hour you can port someone to you. Especially helpful in Guild Missions for new players. I think a lot of people who bought the port to friend would also buy this and double dip. I see a lot of Guild Master's who didn't by the port to friend buying this as well.