I need Core Burn Guardian build(pve)

Balenciaga.9481

@Balenciaga.9481 said:

@RisenHowl.2419 said:Why core? Go grieving with zeal 231 radiance 121. 3rd is either virtues 321, fb 333, or dh 223. Scepter and sword with a torch offhand. Litany, sword of justice, purging flames, dealers choice, and quickness

thx your support !No other reason. I just wanted something different. What can rune recommend? flame legion?

balthazars or flame legion yeah, with smoldering sigils. maybe go radiance 1/2/3 if you're going core with virtues for retal uptime

After last update core Guardian actually does autoburns more effectively than Firebrand, even if FB still has a higher burst. So it depends on whether you prefer to burn exclusively through skills or if you like laying down 20+ stacks by just hitting stuff.

This is due to the addition of Symbolic Power and a few other minor changes.

It also depends on whether you want power or condi to be your main attribute, since burn guard can be built both ways. For example, here is an open-world (read: suboptimal, and has some survival), GS autoburn build that focuses on power:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vVEQNAR7fnkIC97gFCBWCBEEhj4hyGCvwjWDgGoezp4LOjA-jBiAQBA4iKcV1fGwDIANK/aquHIpEUH7PQhjEApA2ZLA-e

Something for a fractals or raids would look quite a bit different, of course, this is just to show the premise.

@"Hannelore.8153" said:After last update core Guardian actually does autoburns more effectively than Firebrand, even if FB still has a higher burst. So it depends on whether you prefer to burn exclusively through skills or if you like laying down 20+ stacks by just hitting stuff.

This is due to the addition of Symbolic Power and a few other minor changes.

It also depends on whether you want power or condi to be your main attribute, since burn guard can be built both ways. For example, here is an open-world (read: suboptimal, and has some survival), GS autoburn build that focuses on power:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vVEQNAR7fnkIC97gFCBWCBEEhj4hyGCvwjWDgGoezp4LOjA-jBiAQBA4iKcV1fGwDIANK/aquHIpEUH7PQhjEApA2ZLA-e

Something for a fractals or raids would look quite a bit different, of course, this is just to show the

Thx your support .First of all thank you very much, but I'll ask you one more question.I want to use it for fractal and raid. And can you tell me two builds of power and condi?

@Tukaram.8256 said:

@"RisenHowl.2419" said:Go grieving with zeal 231 radiance 121. 3rd is either virtues 321, fb 333, or dh 223.

I have a guardian I have never really warmed up to (level 80). Could you put that answer in English? I have absolutely no idea what you are saying ha ha :)

Go for equipment with so called "Grieving" prefix (i. e. main attributes Power, Condition damage and additionally Precision, Ferocity). As for your traits, if you look at your specializations in the menu pick Zeal, Radiance and for your third "Virtues", "Firebrand" or "Dragonhunter". From left to right for each specialization for each major trait (those with square symbols in contrast to minor traits with hexagonal traits) you either choose upper, middle, or lower trait. Upper equals 1, middle equals 2 and lower equals 3. So @"RisenHowl.2419" suggests e. g. for Guardian zeal trait line to select for the adept level middle trait "Fiery Wrath", for the master level the lower trait "Kindled Zeal" and for the grandmaster level the upper trait "Eternal Armory".