Queen Jennah it's time to sack Minister Caudecus!

Danger Dave.9046

Queen Jennah,On behalf of the people of Kryta, I demand that you sack Minister Caudecus! He is not doing his job serving the citizens of Kryta, but spending our tax payer gold at Mina's Target Shooting! We the people of Kryta have had enough of this! Minister Caudecus must be removed from office at once!Signed,Danger Dave

@Danger Dave.9046 said:Queen Jennah,On behalf of the people of Kryta, I demand that you sack Minister Caudecus! He is not doing his job serving the citizens of Kryta, but spending our tax payer gold at Mina's Target Shooting! We the people of Kryta have had enough of this! Minister Caudecus must be removed from office at once!Signed,Danger Dave

You should play living story season 3.

@"Danger Dave.9046" said:Queen Jennah,On behalf of the people of Kryta, I demand that you sack Minister Caudecus! He is not doing his job serving the citizens of Kryta, but spending our tax payer gold at Mina's Target Shooting! We the people of Kryta have had enough of this! Minister Caudecus must be removed from office at once!Signed,Danger Dave

Someone has not played living world season 3, episode IV - "The Head of the Snake". XD That should satisfy you.

@Aeon.4583 said:=) It seems someone really likes human's story.

To be fair Caudecus is really annoying. I wanted to slap him from the first time I met him.

@Danger Dave.9046 - If you want to find out what happens to Caudecus keep playing through the story. In particular make sure 1 of your characters joins the Order of Whispers when given the opportunity, play the dungeon set in his estate and play Season 3 of the Living Story. (There's a little bit about the Ministry in Season 2 as well, but it's not as important.) I realise that sounds like a lot, but if he's annoying you this much it'll be worth it.

Lol I will definitely play through Living World Season 3 soon.I created this thread for fun and kind of as a joke to get dev's attention. I'd love it if Caudecus got back to work and ended his private party at Mina's Target Shooting. I read somewhere that the dev team was planning to have a target shooting mini game but never finished it, so they put Caudecus there instead. If Mina's Target Shooting ever opens up I'm going to have a guild party there!

@Danger Dave.9046 said:Lol I will definitely play through Living World Season 3 soon.I created this thread for fun and kind of as a joke to get dev's attention. I'd love it if Caudecus got back to work and ended his private party at Mina's Target Shooting. I read somewhere that the dev team was planning to have a target shooting mini game but never finished it, so they put Caudecus there instead. If Mina's Target Shooting ever opens up I'm going to have a guild party there!

Have you played Heart of Thorns?

There is a shooting gallery there. It’s not the same one, but they prob took the original idea for Minas one and put it there instead, with some changes

But yeah, Caudecus is prominent in ls3 ep 1 and 4

• 2 weeks later...

My dearest Danger Dave,On Behalf of Her Majesty, Queen Jennah of Kryta, I regret to Inform you that There have been some major Undertakings in the past year or so, making it almost impossible for Her Majesty to speak to the Minister. However, If you wish to continue to seek out this Miscreant, I will relay the Message to one of her Majesty's Royal Necromancers. They May be able to assist you in making contact.

I too main mostly human's :)In part because i'm a long time Gw1 player and many of my human characters in Gw2 are decendents of those from Gw1, thus sharing their familiy names.

I'm glad you're enjoying the story ^^ Lore and story are two of my favorite things about this franchise.

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@Bobby Stein.3612 said:..........These are not 15 dots/characters to count as a legit forum post. :trollface:

I have mystical powers.

Nerf ArenaNet elite specialization please.

Fair.

(This post was intended to test something, but it appears I was testing the wrong thing. It can be deleted.)