Armor repair question

@rng.1024 said:Also keep in mind every time you waypoint to spawn in WvW any damaged armor gets automatically repaired.

Last time I WP in WvW, it didn’t repair armor, that was a day ago.Please cite your source for this info. The Outnumbered buff means armor won’t get damage, are you confusing this with your un-cited info?

OP, you’ll see a shield at the bottom right of the Health globe if your armor needs any repair. It’ll transition from yellow, and broken red to determine amount of damages. All repairs are free.

@Haleydawn.3764 said:

@"rng.1024" said:Also keep in mind every time you waypoint to spawn in WvW any damaged armor gets automatically repaired.

Last time I WP in WvW, it didn’t repair armor, that was a day ago.Please cite your source for this info. The Outnumbered buff means armor won’t get damage, are you confusing this with your un-cited info?

OP, you’ll see a shield at the bottom right of the Health globe if your armor needs any repair. It’ll transition from yellow, and broken red to determine amount of damages. All repairs are free.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/World_versus_World

Read under "Permanent Waypoints". Thought it was common knowledge by now, my mistake.

@rng.1024 said:

@rng.1024 said:Also keep in mind every time you waypoint to spawn in WvW any damaged armor gets automatically repaired.

Read under "Permanent Waypoints". Thought it was common knowledge by now, my mistake.

I guess I may have to keep an eye on that because it’s not been working for me, I’ll probs bug report it in due course. Let’s remember that the Wiki is player made too.

@Haleydawn.3764 said:

@rng.1024 said:

I guess I may have to keep an eye on that because it’s not been working for me, I’ll probs bug report it in due course. Let’s remember that the Wiki is player made too.

Perhaps (and, nope, I didn't test this, it is just a hypothesis), it only repairs damage within WvW. So if you enter with damaged armor, it stays damaged

@mercury ranique.2170 said:

@rng.1024 said:

Perhaps (and, nope, I didn't test this, it is just a hypothesis), it only repairs damage within WvW. So if you enter with damaged armor, it stays damaged

It was during a 3 hour play session in WvW, but thank you for your feedback.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

Last time I WP in WvW, it didn’t repair armor

It only gets auto-repaired at the spawn. Any additional keep waypoints have an anvil of repair, you have to do it manually there.

I read the wiki, thanks. I WP'd back to a spawn, and no bueno. Like I said, I'll keep an eye on it and bug report if neccessary.

@mercury ranique.2170 said:

@rng.1024 said:

Nope. Going from LA into a borderland(my server's in this case) works fine. It is interesting to note that I did see the damaged armor icon for a second after loading before it got auto repaired.

• 10 months later...