Deadly Ambition

Taobella.6597

Honestly, the trait is looking better and better the longer I look at it. Splitting it off from a dagger really has been a fantastic gift to all non d/d Condi Thieves. After that last patch, SB is looking beautiful. Especially with that Choking gas daze interrupt.

If you denote your cluster at the right time, you can stack 4-5 bleed, and 12-15 poison stacks in a single hit. Then chocking gaz, then again CB, etc. Big damages actually, and you can dodge with lotus training for even more stacks.Back to cluster bomb, Not too easy to get it. I often get 3 bleed and 9 poison, but more and more I can hit the 4b and 12p per hit every 3 sec.

@Kallist.5917 said:Honestly, the trait is looking better and better the longer I look at it. Splitting it off from a dagger really has been a fantastic gift to all non d/d Condi Thieves. After that last patch, SB is looking beautiful. Especially with that Choking gas daze interrupt.

Agreed. I just happened to have switched back to condi at the Swipe patch, and I am overjoyed with Deadly Ambition. Shortbow has become so useful that I mistakenly kept d/d coming out of PvE into PvP (usually use p/d in pvp), and I didn't even notice until halfway through match, lol. The new trait really, really shines out in PvE land. Stunlocking large groups of enemies with the added posion stacks was just the extra bit of cleave that I was missing. :)