someone can help me to find a class for farm masteries and do open world content

i'm looking for a class with a good open world content, i'm not meaning boss with a raid, i don't want any build with "berserk or viper" this not work for what i need, on hot/pof maps squish classes die easy and i don't want this, i want some class that i can survival killing a veteran that summon other monsters, they force you to play 1v8+ monsters, isn't fun search for party for everything, please let me know your opinion about what class is good for this

This is broadly speaking but for masteries and open world content I would suggest either the core Ranger or the Engineer.

Ranger is a solid choice for managing most fights because it has tanking pets, and long range fire- at or a little over fifteen hundred range give or take. Shifting off between a Brown bear and a black bear will have you covered for tanking most enemies- even elites(or some champions if you're good at managing pets and threat via traiting beastmasery for taunt on active pet skills and the stealth shot on longbow. Ranger also has one of the best implementations of the two handed sword and a running signet(with an active use that makes your shots unblockable) to keep you moving without having to constantly refresh a run speed ability. Ranger does and is forgiving even if you haven't managed to get the best of gearing setups. Yes people call it a 'noob' profession but there's room to exce and stand out from the crowd if you put a little time into figuring out even a bit of basic pet(passive/agressive settings and how to pull/lure targets with them) management.

Second choice would be core Engineer. Its versatility in open world/map content is still quite good and if you aren't quite a virtuoso at jumping puzzles or just navigating some of the vertical aspects of some of the content. Jump Shot on the rifle is a time/life saver. Pre-mounts and gliding, between Jump Shot and Rocket Boots there aren't many professions as adept as Engineers when it comes to getting into or out of tricky places. Bomb kit works for kiting against everything that isn't ranged attack capable, flamethrower is good for cutting through large amounts of rubbish mobs, albeit slowly. There's the gadgets - rocket boots was mentioned, but also utility goggles for stun breaks, and oil slick shoes, and a personal battering ram. There's also Elixirs to get out of bad situations or to turn battles around. And for support you still have healing turret, which in spite of all the ill that's been done to engineers over the years, is still a solid healing/condition clear option. If playing in a group you also have elixir gun which is great for keeping near permanent weakness on a tough enemy, for laying down area damage, and for spot healing and clearing conditions. If youw anted to go full support there's also med kit. Play an Asura for this one and I promise you'll be smiling/laughing more than half the time.

Much of what I gave here is sort of tip of the iceberg stuff. But if all you want to do right now is clear world objectives and masteries these two are sound choices.

Played Ranger, Ele, and Necro and without a doubt necro is 10x better than Ranger and Ele for open world content. Very survivable. Great AOE for handling mobs. And necros have spectral walk for making jumping puzzles easier (SW saves you if you fall).

I'm really enjoying Firebrand for solo open world content. High sustain, high AoE burst dps, and aegis + stability + quickness + retaliation.Reaper and Renegade are also two other recommended choices.Reaper has lots of PBAoE (Point Blank Area of Effect) damage and high sustain even after the recent nerf to its regen while in Reaper form. It's still a quality choice!Renegade is great for its alacrity as well as high sustain with the heal skill AND its elite skill. Plus its AoE damage is top notch.Can't go wrong with any of these 3.

@"EmmetOtter.8542" said:Played Ranger, Ele, and Necro and without a doubt necro is 10x better than Ranger and Ele for open world content. Very survivable. Great AOE for handling mobs. And necros have spectral walk for making jumping puzzles easier (SW saves you if you fall).

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Prototype_Position_Rewinder makes it possible to do that on any class.

It has a shorter recharge and longer "working time", you get 30s to rewind instead of Spectral Walk's 10s. The recharge doesn't apply unless you rewind so in cases where you make the jump or whatever you can reset the save location to the new spot.

@Riku.8509 said:thanks for the help guys, i already selected my chass, i'm playing has mesmer, with mirage the pve is pretty easy, but i'm training with chrono, is a challenge survive with full berserk/assassin, but is a fun challenge.

A Condi Mirage wearing full Trailbazer (Toughness/Vitality/Condition Damage/ Expertise) is pretty unkillable, especially if you camp staff and let the clones keep the target occupied. I'm running full Viper so I have to be a bit more careful, but I find it really good against HP champs.

I don't know. I would say pick whatever is the most fun to you or with whatever you're feeling safe with. It's not wrong to try different professions from time to time to see how differently they'll work on different contents/bosses. But necromancer (especially reaper) is a good option for the start as you can easily solo champions with it and hardly go in downstate even as a glascannon build. At least that's from my experience. Mesmer tended to be great on easily soloing group content as well before it got slightly nerfed but I think it should be still fine once you know how to get around the nerfed clones. But be warned, mesmer is not the easiest to begin with. I'd suggest trying out as many professions, builds and combinations as you like. Another imprtant tip that I could give is tht for champions you might consider bringing professions which are CC (crowd control) heavy as depleting the breakbar makes stuff a lot easier.You can read here about crowd control: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Control_effect

Good luck and have fun!

@Riku.8509 said:thanks for the help guys, i already selected my chass, i'm playing has mesmer, with mirage the pve is pretty easy, but i'm training with chrono, is a challenge survive with full berserk/assassin, but is a fun challenge.

Good on you! Sounds like your jumping into what you initially thought you might not be suited for and working to master it anyway.I expect you'll find that as you get more comfortable with it you can kill things well and fast, including veterans and their packs like you described in your first post.

For chrono, note that recent balance updates require at least one illusion to use a shatter. So if you haven't been already, you may find it useful to send in a phantasm as your opening move to engage a group. Also wells are an easy AoE in open world to burn through packs. Chrono also has two talents -- All's Well That Ends Well and Chronophantasma -- that can boost your effectiveness.