Wing 7 Air Djin Chrono advice

Is it possible to use a scepter instead of sword ?When I use the first sword second ability to create a clone, I also use the clone teleport abilityWhich teleport me into a small tornado into the way of the giant tornado which murders meand makes me feel like a kid who does a cool 360 trick on a skateboard only to fall hard at the end

Or is there a trick to make your clone go where its safe to teleport into?

There is no specific reason to run sword as chrono besides having access to sword 2 for the 1 second Blur on Blurred Frenzy. If you are having issues with managing how often you press buttons (in this case sword 3 twice), then you are likely not making use of sword 2 defensively to begin with.

As such, yes you could run scepter. You might want to give a thought to having someone else in your raid group run chrono though.

@"Kahlan.7249" said:wait why do you have to use the clone teleport thing?

i'm assuming by "first sword second ability" you mean sword 3 or illusionary leap

The Swap part of Illusionary Leap yesIt can be used defensively with this boss?

@Rico.6873 said:

i'm assuming by "first sword second ability" you mean sword 3 or illusionary leap

No, and you shouldn't be pressing the Swap (Sword 3 2nd cast) after Illusionary Leap (Sword 3 1st cast) once the tornado spaws, or at all for that matter. There is literally no reason to switch places with your clone during this fight, ever.

@Cyninja.2954 said:

No, and you shouldn't be pressing the Swap (Sword 3 2nd cast) after Illusionary Leap (Sword 3 1st cast) once the tornado spaws, or at all for that matter. There is literally no reason to switch places with your clone during this fight, ever.

Agreed, tried not using the switch but at the heat of the battle, dodging the giant tornado, rezzing allies before they get swallowed up, running into the small tornadoes to dodge his giant AOE and then running to side of the platform to be shielded by a protective barrier and then trying not to get hit by small tornadoes so we can all cc him in one go.

My fingers slip and I double press the clone swap which launches me into a small tornado right into the big one where I die.

Only had this happen to me 2x at the last 20% of his hp :(

And the funny part is the F4 chrono swap, that swap doesn't kill me.....

@Rico.6873 said:

Agreed, tried not using the switch but at the heat of the battle, dodging the giant tornado, rezzing allies before they get swallowed up, running into the small tornadoes to dodge his giant AOE and then running to side of the platform to be shielded by a protective barrier and then trying not to get hit by small tornadoes so we can all cc him in one go.

My fingers slip and I double press the clone swap which launches me into a small tornado right into the big one where I die.

Only had this happen to me 2x at the last 20% of his hp :(

And the funny part is the F4 chrono swap, that swap doesn't kill me.....

and yeah, that's unfortunate

i don't really have anything to say other than (easier said than done i know), really pay attention to what you're pressing so you don't accidentally double-press it :open_mouth:

altho i suppose this goes for almost every skill, try not to press things accidentally aha x) which is more general advice rather than just wing 7 air djinn chrono advice LOl

• 2 weeks later...