Some stat-selectable items did not get reset by the patch.

I sent in a ticket, This is the response:

Thank you for reaching back out to us.

Unfortunately we here at customer support won't have an update to this type of situation. In this particular situation you'll want to do is keep an eye on the patch notes as they will be able to provide you with an update on when the issue is being patched.

Please let us know if you have any questions in the meantime!Regards,

So it's a pity that Not even support know when the patch will happen ( if ever), I just hope they fix it.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Kuulpb.5412 said:

@Linken.6345 said:Dident they already patch it months ago?

No that's the problem, they did A patch, not all were effected, and claim to have done a second patch however from what I gather nothing happened on the 2nd patch, so it didn't even happen, or if it did nothing even changed.

And if they considered that the patches have done what they inteded there is nothing more to be gained from keeping to nag about it here right?

@Linken.6345 said:if they considered that the patches have done what they intededThey did say that the patches did what they intended.

I can only speak for myself:

• I didn't expect any of my gear to get reset until they mentioned the change.
  • I'm perfectly satisfied that most of the relevant gear was properly affected.
  • I find it interesting that some gear remained the same (when it should have changed) and some gear was reset (when it clearly didn't meet the criteria).
  • it's far, far easier for me to get new pieces than to wait for ANet to agree that there's an issue that needs adjusting.

@Linken.6345 said:

@Linken.6345 said:Dident they already patch it months ago?

No that's the problem, they did A patch, not all were effected, and claim to have done a second patch however from what I gather nothing happened on the 2nd patch, so it didn't even happen, or if it did nothing even changed.

And if they considered that the patches have done what they inteded there is nothing more to be gained from keeping to nag about it here right?

The issue is that many items that should have been reset, such as HoT LS3 map rings/trinkets didn’t reset for some people, myself included, while it did for others, meaning the patch didn’t work as intended, however we have no information on the parameters.

@Kuulpb.5412 said:The issue is that many items that should have been reset, such as HoT LS3 map rings/trinkets didn’t reset for some people, myself included, while it did for others, meaning the patch didn’t work as intended, however we have no information on the parameters.You're no worse off than before any of us read the announcement. (Unless you wait for ANet to agree that there's an issue that needs their attention -- and so far, they don't.)

Here's another wrinkle to throw at it: let's say ANet did agree that too many items got missed. Now they decide to write a script to fix it. How do they know which items were converted and reselected and which are stuck in their pre-announcement state? Should they convert everything again? Won't that annoy at least as many people as would be pleased about it?