Shadow Portal bug

Obsidian.4910

@Obsidian.4910 said:

@FuGoo.6495 said:++visibility

Visibility here doesn't matter. Reporting the bug either on the bug forum, or better yet, using the in-game reporting tool are the best ways to get a quick resolution.

oh woops my bad, first time posting a bug hehe. Il try the bug forum instead! c:

Awesome, thanks. The more bug reports, the more likely we are to see a fix. =D

@eksn.7264 said:I've had PvP games where my portals kept failing all game, I haven't done enough testing to figure out why. I've noticed it fails on certain map more often than others but I don't have enough data.

Ye I have to confirm that, for me maybe not failing all game, but it certainly did fail quite a few times while being within range when both Exit and Entre were placed on perfectly accessible spots

I'm not sure if this has been talked about, and apologies if it has.

When preparing shadow portal and then entering water, and re-emerging and hit land, the portal goes on full CD. say... (Laying down shadow portal in Dragon Bay Keep, just as enemy server takes it, then swim over to the other side, thinking you'll be able to portal back into inner bay, and to your surprise, full CD)

@AikijinX.6258 said:I'm not sure if this has been talked about, and apologies if it has.

When preparing shadow portal and then entering water, and re-emerging and hit land, the portal goes on full CD. say... (Laying down shadow portal in Dragon Bay Keep, just as enemy server takes it, then swim over to the other side, thinking you'll be able to portal back into inner bay, and to your surprise, full CD)

Did you have Shadow Portal as an underwater skill as well?

@Turk.5460 said:

@"AikijinX.6258" said:I'm not sure if this has been talked about, and apologies if it has.

He didn't, because it's literally impossible to slot it for the "underwater bar".Also recently discussed here

• Confused 1

@Turk.5460 said:

@AikijinX.6258 said:I'm not sure if this has been talked about, and apologies if it has.

Impossible bud

@AikijinX.6258 said:

Impossible bud

Correct, it was a jab pal

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Trap - Mechanics are the same, if you remove the skill from the bar, which underwater does, the trap disappears.