all cats gone from home instance — Guild Wars 2 Forums

all cats gone from home instance

Since yesterday, all my earned cats are missing from my home instance (rata sum). Anyone else?

Comments

• It must have been a glitch. They're back! Vacation maybe?!

• Feline Dispersing Resonator
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Feline_Dispersing_Resonator

Enter an instance; interact with the resonator; exit; return; wb cats.

Hype is the path to the dark side. Hype leads to unfulfilled expectations. Disappointment leads to anger. Anger leads to disgust. Disgust leads to "oh, new shinies! I'm back!"

• Mil.3562Mil.3562 Member ✭✭✭

Alien abduction maybe? Please monitor their behavior closely xD

• Mil.3562Mil.3562 Member ✭✭✭

I have always wanted to get the cats into my home instant but just couldn't find the time and motivation to do it :(

• It was more fun to think about an alien abduction, but the Feline Dispersing Resonator was actually the culprit, as Illconceived Was Na indicated. Getting the cats was a fun project. If you have the time that is.

• I dunno if it will make you feel better, Gale: you aren't the first (and I'm sure not that last) to find them missing, without remembering you even had the FDR added. (There's a kind of indicator when it toggles on|off, but it's not exactly obvious.)

Hype is the path to the dark side. Hype leads to unfulfilled expectations. Disappointment leads to anger. Anger leads to disgust. Disgust leads to "oh, new shinies! I'm back!"

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.