Request To Have The Blocking Players Mechanic Upgraded

BillX.4987

@Nath Forge Tempete.1645 said:Imagine that situation ...1) You have been blocked by every single player (online)2) You blocked every single player (online)

Then you're not able to play that gamemode anymore.

Orall the players that you would play with would be bronze-silver... then you would block them casue they bad ... same result.

the best advice I could give you ... Chill and have fun instead of letting the salt ruining your experience.

Im sorry, I cannot believe that 100% of ALL GW2 players (PvErs play PvP too) would single out a player like that unless they BLATANTLY deserved it, in which case would be proper IMHO, because a percentage of said 100% would be impartial and it only takes 4 other players to get a match going...(Im not trying to attack you-Im not your enemy) some of the best fun Ive ever had in PvP were with gold and silvers (I know you said Bronze) BECAUSE they are like me, they lost their Plat to this depressing madness and make an effort...I would NEVER block them...It would be a privilege and my pleasure to help them get it back...

@BillX.4987 said:

@"Nath Forge Tempete.1645" said:Imagine that situation ...1) You have been blocked by every single player (online)2) You blocked every single player (online)

Then you're not able to play that gamemode anymore.

Orall the players that you would play with would be bronze-silver... then you would block them casue they bad ... same result.

the best advice I could give you ... Chill and have fun instead of letting the salt ruining your experience.

Im sorry, I cannot believe that 100% of ALL GW2 players (PvErs play PvP too) would single out a player like that unless they BLATANTLY deserved it, in which case would be proper IMHO, because a percentage of said 100% would be impartial and it only takes 4 other players to get a match going...(Im not trying to attack you-Im not your enemy) some of the best fun Ive ever had in PvP were with gold and silvers (I know you said Bronze) BECAUSE they are like me, they lost their Plat to this depressing madness and make an effort...I would NEVER block them...It would be a privilege and my pleasure to help them get it back...

Maybe you will not be in the case ... but it's a probability ... and it doesn't work that way . Yuo should have restriction ... such as a block list that isn't endless (which is already the case)GW2 already suffers from low pvp population. I'm not sure that would do good . We (as a player) cannot decide if a player is worthy or not to play with us. First it's a bit self-centered and then that would assume that you (or I) am trustworthy and allmighty and I can do whatever I wont. Sounds wrong to me to be honest. All players shouldn't have rights to allow ppl to play or not to play with in a "random" Q .

Then only focus yourself on ATs (when they work)