Isn’t Facebook also as good as dead? At least in Europe? :trollface:
    #privacy #GDPR #RGPD #DSGVO

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

@AllNightPlayer.1286 said:
    Isn’t Facebook also as good as dead? At least in Europe? :trollface:
    #privacy #GDPR #RGPD #DSGVO

Sadly not!

Good spot OP

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Nokomis.5076Nokomis.5076 Member ✭✭✭

Not sure, where you got that one. On the news page I see this:

Was I able to help you or give you a hint? Click on Helpful and/or Thumbs up, I would appreciate it alot!
    When you encounter a bug ingame, at first you should file a ticket via the ingame command /bug, as only this way the devs will know exactly where you were, when the bug happened.

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Nokomis.5076 said:
    Not sure, where you got that one. On the news page I see this:

Just scroll down on the bottom of this thread and you will see the G+ symbol bettwen t and twitch

• Nokomis.5076Nokomis.5076 Member ✭✭✭

I guess that happens, when you use different php parts on your website showing the same thing and then change only one. A master template would surely be better.

Was I able to help you or give you a hint? Click on Helpful and/or Thumbs up, I would appreciate it alot!
    When you encounter a bug ingame, at first you should file a ticket via the ingame command /bug, as only this way the devs will know exactly where you were, when the bug happened.

• Healix.5819Healix.5819 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Nokomis.5076 said:
    I guess that happens, when you use different php parts on your website showing the same thing and then change only one. A master template would surely be better.

The forums are hosted by Vanilla and changes have to go through them. It's why links broke and are still broken nearly a month later for example.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.